Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) - Page 21
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223 LastLast

This is a discussion on Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have ordered a bunch of stuff from Gruppe S lately. I just got my VF34 package this week(7/13) and ...

does this look right to you? Gruppe-S

I have ordered a bunch of stuff from Gruppe S lately.

I just got my VF34 package this week(7/13) and opened it today(7/15). However, I am missing the STI pink fuel injectors and also there is something inside the exhaust side of the turbo that doesn't look right. See the pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails turbo1.JPG   turbo2.JPG   turbo3.JPG   turbo4.JPG  
    Last edited by Micah; 07-15-2006 at 11:24 AM.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I see no pics?

Quote Originally Posted by bikefreax
    I see no pics?
    just uploaded
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

I Support ClubWRX
    That little divit you see is where they balanced the turbo. Call them up if your missing the injecters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamabob
    That little divit you see is where they balanced the turbo. Call them up if your missing the injecters.
    +1 the marks on the turbo are for balancing, call em about the injectors
    Aspen white/gold 03 sedan *SOLD*
    Aspen white/gold 06 STi STG2 Bailey ProTuned

i know about great customer service. I order stuff 3 days ago and still i didn't get a tracking number yet. i tryed to call and nobody answered the phone. they got great prices and alot of stuff for my car but they should at least let you know whats going on. my friend order stuff from them a month ago and now is getting his intake. All i know i hope it doesnt take a month for me to get my stuff from them or they just lost another customer

I've ordered from them twice now, and both times there were great. I ordered my AP when there were no APs to be had. I asked about it one time, and got an answer back really quickly with estimate on shipping. They had no control over it since it was a vendor issue, but they were still dead on with the shipping. I'll order from them again with no hesitation.
    2006 WRX WRB Wagon
    Stage 2 Cobb catless DP and Borla Hush CBE
    *Total Loss*

Exclamation

gruppe s customer service sucks!! i called a million times nobody answers the phone. i order stuff sunday and still haven't got an email telling me my tracking number or that the order has been sent out. if i dont get my stuff on sat im going else where get car parts

I ordered my HKS Hi Power yesterday from them. After reading this today I called them and no answer. I want to make sure my exhaust is in stock because that seems like there problem. If it is not in stock then your screwed for a while. So I guess if they ever answer their phones then I'll either cancel it if its out of stock or leave it if its in stock. I have a feeling this isnt going to be a good sale. Ill keep you guys updated though!

i ordered a stage 1 longblock from them. i still havnt sent my heads in yet. hopefully when i do, everything goes according to plan and everything comes out great.
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

How long ago did you order? Have you spoke with them?

i ordered about a month ago. i put a $2000 deposit (since they required a 50% deposit) i have not had contact with them for about 2 weeks
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Well I just got ahold of them (spoke with max) and he said my exhaust ships directly from the distributor (HKS). So it will ship from HKS to me. He said if by monday I dont have a tracking number to call them back and thell take care of it. I feel better about this now.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by j87w
    I ordered my HKS Hi Power yesterday from them. After reading this today I called them and no answer. I want to make sure my exhaust is in stock because that seems like there problem. If it is not in stock then your screwed for a while. So I guess if they ever answer their phones then I'll either cancel it if its out of stock or leave it if its in stock. I have a feeling this isnt going to be a good sale. Ill keep you guys updated though!
    Hey you should check out JSCSpeed.com I ordered my HKS Hi-power exhaust from them. I think they're selling them for $489 if im not mistaken. They've never failed me in the past, and they usually ship it the next day. Just in case Gruppe-S doesn't work for you.
    2005 WR Blue WRX
    285bhp (14.7psi)
    project Spec-C

Yea, Im going to see what the deal is tomorrow with my exhaust. If I dont have a tracking number by tomorrow then Im going to cancel and order from JSC Speed. Do you know if its in stock there. From what I understand is that when you order exhauts from HKS is that the company puts in the order to HKS and HKS ships directly to you.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.