Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) - Page 20
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

This is a discussion on Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; + π they kick ass....

+ π

they kick ass.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

H4N
    +1 they are great. I ordered a pink i bagde, waited 2 weeks nothing came. Then i e-mail them and i guess it got lost in the mail so they 1 day fedex me another.
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末
    ヲヲ http://www.autobonproductions.com ヲヲ
    ッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッ

+2

Ordered my accessport about 10 days ago and they said it was backordered. I said OK and they said it would ship out in a week. Got it last night.
    Car-less

No no no

I ordered some transmission parts.. to be exact.. a sti ra se gearset, bearings, and syncros.. and I kept calling and they kept telling me different reasons as how they had not sent them yet. One time the guy even told me that i had not placed the order so i called back about 20 mins later and another guy was like yea it will be sent in a couple days. So i waited 2 days and called back and he said they didn't have all the parts so he was going to wait till the next week to send it. Well just 2 days before he had everything in stock and it was all almost ready to ship.. So then i waited and called back the next week and he said that all they had were the bearings and that the se gears would take a few weeks to come in.. so i got a little pissed and was like didn't you have everything in stock a few days ago and he said no, we have been waiting for that gearset for a while.. The person i talked to the week before said he had 6 of those gearsets in and mine was ready to ship. So i told him i would just take the sti ra gearset and the bearings and the syncros. Well he had all that but the syncros so they finnaly sent it. Well i got it in but cant do much without syncros so im waiting on that now. So no,, i hate and will never do business with them again. They were always so confused and oblivious to what was going on. Still waiting on sycros its been a month and a half.....

this is nothing new from them! They never are up front about not having things in stock! I won't ever buy from them again....
    408 Whp / 398 ftlbs, Custom GT30R,Grupe-S non-equ headers,PE850's, Injen TBE, TurboSmart BOV, Hotchkis Anti Sways, DC Sports Titanium Strut Bars, Perrin FMIC, Cobb AP Stage II / Streetuner,Cusco Zero 2E's, goodridge brake lines, 5Zigen 18x8.5 GN+ rims, P-Zero 245x40-18's

in the last month i bought a gauge pod, IC hoses and accespoort from www.rallysportdirect.com and they did a good job. tracking number in my inbox the next day. and they even called me to tell me the access port would be in stock by the end of the week they're out of blue IC hoses and they have black and red, i told them black and i got my package 2 days later.

everytime me or my friends have ordered from them, the stuffs on back order. my friend with an 04 STi ordered a clutch from them and 6wk went by and no clutch, so he called. they said they were still waiting on that item and it would likely be another month. so he was sitting there with a burnt up clutch and no car to drive. no one informed him in any way. but they did send him a ACT clutch that will rack your brains every shift if you dont shift just right.

i ordered a badge from them once and had it in 3days, and i ordered a Group N trans mount from them and it was on a 3-4 week back order. I dont care since thier way cheaper than anyone else on it.

Another guy i know with an 05 STi ordered some pink spring and they too are on backorder.

I ordered lowering springs from them two weeks ago and it came in 3-4 days. Great and quick service. Just make sure you check the availability of the item you are going to order.
    2002 WRX COBB Stage 2.5

2003 Infiniti FX45

Gruppe-S is nice to work and they have fast shipping, but they have poor communication....You never know whats goin on with ur order till it shows up on ur doorstep.
    -03 WR Blue WRX - -Cobb Stage 2 w/Uppipe and Intake-

I was not pleased with my experience. I was in the group buy for the sti rear aprons(painted). it was around last thanksgiving. anyways, it took them forever to get them to us, and they sent me the wrong color. My car is jbp, not obp. But thanks goodness i got family in the auto collision industry. had to get them repainted. plus the painting on the parts was sh$t. Anyways.........................

Quote Originally Posted by suzysube
    I was not pleased with my experience. I was in the group buy for the sti rear aprons(painted). it was around last thanksgiving. anyways, it took them forever to get them to us, and they sent me the wrong color. My car is jbp, not obp. But thanks goodness i got family in the auto collision industry. had to get them repainted. plus the painting on the parts was sh$t. Anyways.........................
    The same exact thing happened to me.

They have alot of great products but their communication sucks.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Quote Originally Posted by suzysube
    Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333
    The same exact thing happened to me.

They have alot of great products but their communication sucks.
    Yes, that group buy was an absolute mess and we apologize profusely for that. The reason it took so long is because we kept sending the items back to have them repainted and as you pointed out, the paint still sucked. We wanted the paint to be acceptable (at the worst) and so we thought a delay would be better than just sending them out with terrible paint. We are doing our best to strengthen our communication skills while still maintaining our good product line. Thanks for the feedback guys; we're constanly striving to improve.

-Geoff

Just got my injectors and fuel pump from them. Great service again.

Can't wait to have my motor built by them.
    Car-less

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    I've got a love-hate relationship with them. I've bought a Clutch, flywheel, even a JDM STi motor from them, not to mention other nick/nacks. I've had awesome to absolutely embarrasing service from them. In the end though, all thing car related get screwed up one way or another, unless you're dropping it off a full service shop charging top dollar....aka Stillen... but even then you've got to keep your fingers crossed. Overall though, I wouldn't hesitate to order again, but make sure you've got extra vitamin C in your diet in case it goes sour, it'll help you stay calm. They're very helpfull ...usually... quite knowledgeable, and just a bunch of great guys that are all likeable and easygoing, though sometimes not very organized.

Since we're on the topic of ordering.... Geoff... I need hoses for the motor. I mean everything except the intake. We're talking ancilliary (need some help here), radiator and IC couplings for a Perrin FMIC. Mike will know what I need, please ask him too.

If that doesn't instill faith in others, I don't know what will. They've got my support.... and often my money
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

Aww, thanks Cladiu. I appreciate your support after everything. We'll continue to improve our weaknesses while maintaining our strengths.

Thanks,

Geoff

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.