Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) - Page 2
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; chiming in here too. Received my order in 5 days, ground ups all the way across the country. Means they ...

chiming in here too. Received my order in 5 days, ground ups all the way across the country. Means they shipped out the day they recieved my order. very nice.

STi replica fog covers arrived in nicely packed, oversize box & were damage-free. Had an oline processing problem, so had to call their number, but the guy I spoke to was very fast & courteous & I was off the phone in 2 minutes.

Free shipping feature is nice. no "mystery" shipping & handling charges to shock you when the bill arrives.

j.p.

'03 black low-rise Lugz

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

do you recommand gruppe-s?

I would like to order a vf30 and a vf34 and some zerosport wing risers at gruppe-s. are they trustworthy? can you recommand them?
    thanks
    markus

I've ordered from them twice. The prices are great and delivery has been speedy (of course I'm in the same state). I would definitely recommend them.

zipity here, zipity there, i'm zipity everywhere...
    i've only ordered once from them (small item-CF marker covers), but the e-mail feedback was quick, shipping was free, and the item got here quick. what can i say bad? nada. they get thumbs up from me

thank you so much, just placed a $5000 order at gruppe-s. It is good to know that you guys made a good experiance. from my site of fiew I think there are honest and reliable too. I called them 2 times and they realy know what there business is.
    thanks again.

I've placed about 5 orders with them. Great vendor! Great customer service, if you're not totally satisfied with a product they will let you return it.

great customer service, excellent prices. have ordered from them several times and always impressed with the quality and timeliness of customer support and speed of delivery. great company to do business with!
    IHI VF-34, ECUTEK Tuned
    290whp@6300rpms@15.8psi
    247tq@5200rpms@16.9psi
    ( Dynapack Hydraulic dyno )

I've ordered a lot of parts from them, and like everyone says I had great customer service. I don't think I'll use them again though, due to a bunch of unanswered e-mails regarding pricing questions on the Stoptech big brake kit. The unanswered e-mails occured after Max had quoted me a price then seemed to disapear, never to be heard from again. My stock brakes were going out and I needed to move fast on the new ones and they snoozed on it, oh well I think I ended up with a better system by going with the AP Racing brake system

Vivid sucks as well. They shipped 4 rims to me but I received 2 bronze, and 2 gunmetal. When contacted regarding this, they acted as if I had orded this weird combo, and I had to pay to ship back 2 wrong colored rims. Serious lack of attention to detail, and terrible customer service guarantees I'll never buy from them again.

Gruppe-S Rocks Again!!! Max was a great help with my Helix Down Pipe. I ordered the Helix Downpipe and arrived super fast. Fitment on it was great and looks awesome. I combined it with a Skunk2 Catback from Massimo Performance and IT IS ALL GOOD!

Todd

another review on Gruppe-S

This is my second time ordering product from them.

On the first order, which was about a month and half ago, I was very frustrated with their shipping delay. As always being a b!tch customer I am, I complained in not a pleasant language. After my complain to Max, I've received a sincere apology from him. although I was frustrated with the delay, I was satisfied with their customer service.

On the second order, I emailed him couple of times about their products, and he responded within an hr. When the server was having a trouble processing the product, he offered to order the products manually. GREAT customer service!

I just hope that the delivery won't be delayed this time.
    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED from me.

Positive Gruppe-S Experience

I ordered an uncut STi key for my WRX (being picked up June 28th ) from Gruppe-S on Thursday March 6th, and recieved it the following Monday, March 10th. The key arrived in perfect condition, and was neatly packed. Although it was a minor purchase, it has convinced me that Gruppe-S is worthy of my future purchases. Great job guys, keep up the good work and you will always have my business.

And for those who are wondering, the key looks 10x better in person than it does in the picture on the website. Its real heavy/sturdy feeling, and will compliment my car perfectly!

SO! I think thats a long enough review for a key!

Oh, one quick question for anyone out there. Can I get this key cut at a place like Home Depot, or will I have to have my dealer do it? If anyone knows, either reply or instant message me at rybk220. TYIA!
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

If the home depot you go to has the manual or semi-auto machines you can, but if its those crapping laser-cut (axxess, hillman,etc..) no. I am a locksmith and i would highly suggest if you want a 10 dollar key cut right, go to another well trusted locksmith. I work for safemasters and can tell you that you can trust them if you have one near by

Thanks a lot for that information. I'll try and locate a reputable locksmith in my area to get this key cut once I get my car. I'd rather not trash this key Again, thanks for the warning about Home Depot and the like.
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes