Subaru WRX Forum banner

Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread)

79K views 331 replies 189 participants last post by  anxiouz 
#1 ·
As a follow-up to my post here:
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6393&pagenumber=3

Ordered HKS downpipe ($175 shipped) Friday August 2nd about 9pm CST (7pm PDT). Had billing information that night along with a tracking #. Package arrived right on time after being shipped Monday. Arrived with all necessary gaskets, well packaged. Could not have experienced a smoother transaction from start to finish!

It was a complete 180 from Vivid, who, BTW, emailed me on Friday, nearly two weeks after I ordered and a week after I cancelled to tell me that my credit card was declined. Well, geez, for the first time in my life I was HAPPY that my CC was denied!! :rolleyes: [sarcasm] Thanks for checking your email, and staying on top of things, Vivid... [/sarcasm]

#27 ·
another review on Gruppe-S

This is my second time ordering product from them.

On the first order, which was about a month and half ago, I was very frustrated with their shipping delay. As always being a b!tch customer I am, I complained in not a pleasant language. After my complain to Max, I've received a sincere apology from him. although I was frustrated with the delay, I was satisfied with their customer service.

On the second order, I emailed him couple of times about their products, and he responded within an hr. When the server was having a trouble processing the product, he offered to order the products manually. GREAT customer service!

I just hope that the delivery won't be delayed this time.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED from me.

#28 ·
Positive Gruppe-S Experience

I ordered an uncut STi key for my WRX (being picked up June 28th :) ) from Gruppe-S on Thursday March 6th, and recieved it the following Monday, March 10th. The key arrived in perfect condition, and was neatly packed. Although it was a minor purchase, it has convinced me that Gruppe-S is worthy of my future purchases. Great job guys, keep up the good work and you will always have my business.

And for those who are wondering, the key looks 10x better in person than it does in the picture on the website. Its real heavy/sturdy feeling, and will compliment my car perfectly!

SO! I think thats a long enough review for a key!

Oh, one quick question for anyone out there. Can I get this key cut at a place like Home Depot, or will I have to have my dealer do it? If anyone knows, either reply or instant message me at rybk220. TYIA!

#29 ·
If the home depot you go to has the manual or semi-auto machines you can, but if its those crapping laser-cut (axxess, hillman,etc..) no. I am a locksmith and i would highly suggest if you want a 10 dollar key cut right, go to another well trusted locksmith. I work for safemasters and can tell you that you can trust them if you have one near by

#31 ·
I bought a set of gages from them and got them in a few days with great customer service also. Highly recommended.

I waited over 8 months for gages from SPI Motorsports and they lied to me on at least 6 different occasions.

#35 ·
i ordered a VF30 turbo froom them. The best price I could find around after a long search around the net and installers here. They were quick to reply to emails. I recieved my turbo with only a 7 day wait(5 days without weekend). Great Service and great prices. I plan on doing business with them again.

#47 ·
Gruppe-S

If you haven't given Gruppe-S a try, and are looking for suspension, body add ons, Exhaust components,and or turbo upgrades/packages, give them a try. They have top of the line products, price match, and will research products/questions for you. 24/7 e-mail response is undeniably non existent elsewhere. They deal primarily in hard to find, top quality, Japanese direct replacement aftermarket parts but are making a name for themselves in their own name brand exhaust components and peplica parts. They have /can get everything you are looking for if it's a quality part. Check out their website-www.gruppe-s.com, if what you are looking for is not listed and is a known WRX product, then E-mail them. They'll give you the best prices/honest answwers to questions.

:)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.