I don't know what I'm doing yet. I'm going to look at them tommorow when the suns out. I'm hoping that maybe since its so low on the car it won't really be noticeable. I don't know.
Yeah in hind sight I probably would have just opted to pick them up instead. I had originally thought a couple of bucks of shipping would be worth not having to drive an hour and half or so and pick them up. If I decide to take them back I'll definitely just drive over there this time.