Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) - Page 17
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

This is a discussion on Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I don't know what I'm doing yet. I'm going to look at them tommorow when the suns out. I'm hoping ...

I don't know what I'm doing yet. I'm going to look at them tommorow when the suns out. I'm hoping that maybe since its so low on the car it won't really be noticeable. I don't know.

Yeah in hind sight I probably would have just opted to pick them up instead. I had originally thought a couple of bucks of shipping would be worth not having to drive an hour and half or so and pick them up. If I decide to take them back I'll definitely just drive over there this time.
    Last edited by cavallino333; 01-10-2006 at 07:35 PM.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

gruppe-s is usually good to deal with, however, i suppose they took a long time off for the holidays cuz i pm'd them a question before the holidays and they took forever to get back to me. because of that, they lost that $1000+ sale from me. its ok though, i will still be a customer there on occasion.
    Yes, that is me in my avatar! Kid's don't try this at home.
    CLICKY to view My Extensive Mod List!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Racenut3.0
    You're in Campbell and you had them shipped? Why not just go over there?

I know a few people that use Gruppe-S all the time and have been very happy with their work and service. Especially since you're just 'across town' I'd say to take the part back and give them a chance to make it good.

Everyone makes mistakes, what separates the good from the bad is how they handle them.
    Exactly what I was going to say. Go to their shop and talk to them. They are good people and will take care of you. Most of them are all on I-Club and will give you I-Club discount prices. Go to their shop and show them the problem. They most likely will work with you to get it corrected. I never had a problem with them.

If you get a chance to put them on, let me know how the fitment is. I was very interested in purchasing these as well but am very worried about replica quality

I Support ClubWRX
    The only part that bothers me is that they had all those shipments pending and apparently just took the week off. Someone should have been there during that time to get those packages out the door. Other than that, mistakes happen and as long as they rectify the situation by getting you the right color part, it's not the end of the world. Gruppe-s' customer service does seem to suck...
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

I Support ClubWRX
    Every complainant I've read about gruppe s on this forum has been taking care of personally by them...it sucks but stuff happens in the aftermarket world..........good luck.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Im sure they will take care of you, they are good people over there at Gruppe-s. I have made many purchases from them and they have always treated me good.
    Cobb Stage two and a half.

Well after seeing them in the sunlight today it doesn't appear to be noticeable. It so low down on the bumper that you can't really tell unless you get really close and shine a flashlight on it. I'm going to install them this weekend and then see how they look.

On another note does anyone know how to install them? Gruppe-S doesn't have instructions. It appears to just bolt on but then there's a couple of odd brackets that I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with .
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Too bad about your whole deal Not as big of a deal, but I ordered some STi carbon fiber sidemarkers back on 12/24.... hadn't heard anything from them, after I had dropped them a couple emails and then finally saw that they were posting on NASIOC so I PM'd them and finally got in touch with Preston. He said that they had shipped out on 12/27... so, worst-case scenario, I should have gotten them by about last Tuesday (shouldn't take more than 7 days max). I tell him I haven't gotten them yet, and he says if I don't have them in a few days to let him know and he will ship out a new set. Well, fast forward a few days (today) and I still don't have them. I PM him and let him know, and he says they will ship a new set out... only problem is they ran out of stock 2 days ago (the day after he told me to wait a few days) and won't have a new shipment in for 3 weeks. Great.. so now I'm stuck waiting at least 3 weeks til they even get them, cause I highly doublt they're just gonna show up. It would have been nice if he just sent out a set when I first talked with him, so I wouldn't have to wait all this time... but whatever. They're just sidemarkers but it bums me out cause I already have someone who owes me $400 and I ordered these cause I had a little spare cash from a sale I made on eBay and now I get to wait a long ass time to hopefully get them. Bums me out... Preston seems like a good guy and Gruppe-S has a good selection but I dunno anymore...
    NEWENGLANDF4
    1972 Corvette - LS6 / T56 powered

Quote Originally Posted by turbo tecnica
    Too bad about your whole deal Not as big of a deal, but I ordered some STi carbon fiber sidemarkers back on 12/24.... hadn't heard anything from them, after I had dropped them a couple emails and then finally saw that they were posting on NASIOC so I PM'd them and finally got in touch with Preston. He said that they had shipped out on 12/27... so, worst-case scenario, I should have gotten them by about last Tuesday (shouldn't take more than 7 days max). I tell him I haven't gotten them yet, and he says if I don't have them in a few days to let him know and he will ship out a new set. Well, fast forward a few days (today) and I still don't have them. I PM him and let him know, and he says they will ship a new set out... only problem is they ran out of stock 2 days ago (the day after he told me to wait a few days) and won't have a new shipment in for 3 weeks. Great.. so now I'm stuck waiting at least 3 weeks til they even get them, cause I highly doublt they're just gonna show up. It would have been nice if he just sent out a set when I first talked with him, so I wouldn't have to wait all this time... but whatever. They're just sidemarkers but it bums me out cause I already have someone who owes me $400 and I ordered these cause I had a little spare cash from a sale I made on eBay and now I get to wait a long ass time to hopefully get them. Bums me out... Preston seems like a good guy and Gruppe-S has a good selection but I dunno anymore...

probly wasnt in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by KoreanBeefcake
    probly wasnt in stock.
    They said it had shipped out on 12/27 (I haven't gotten it, if it did indeed get shipped... which could be USPS' fault as well) and now they are out of stock til 3 weeks from now.
    NEWENGLANDF4
    1972 Corvette - LS6 / T56 powered

Cool

Gruppe-S are a good bunch of ppl and have hired some really good help, so they should be up and running better than before

I dunno, I'm subscribed to their thread on nasioc. I don't agree with that. . .

gruppe-s was awsome turn around for my tranny was under 2 weeks. and i live in fla . sorry to hear that u think they suck contact preston hes really understand able