Subaru WRX Forum banner

Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread)

79K views 331 replies 189 participants last post by  anxiouz 
#1 ·
As a follow-up to my post here:
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6393&pagenumber=3

Ordered HKS downpipe ($175 shipped) Friday August 2nd about 9pm CST (7pm PDT). Had billing information that night along with a tracking #. Package arrived right on time after being shipped Monday. Arrived with all necessary gaskets, well packaged. Could not have experienced a smoother transaction from start to finish!

It was a complete 180 from Vivid, who, BTW, emailed me on Friday, nearly two weeks after I ordered and a week after I cancelled to tell me that my credit card was declined. Well, geez, for the first time in my life I was HAPPY that my CC was denied!! :rolleyes: [sarcasm] Thanks for checking your email, and staying on top of things, Vivid... [/sarcasm]

#3 · (Edited)
german-autowerks.com

I just tried placing an order on Greddy intake system and I got following error:

"An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the Merchant.
An e-mail has been sent to the Merchant informing them of the error.
The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.
Transaction Result: Duplicate transaction
If the transaction was approved, it is advisable for you to contact the Merchant to verify that you will receive the associated product or service."

This is not the first time this has happened to me, and when I ordered the Eibach prokit springs last time, they had charged me twice for it, which I have resolved by talking on a phone. They better improve the website payment system otherwise I will never order from them again... this has happened to my friend too. Be sure to contact your bank if you see something similar. Otherwise I highly recommend them for their fast shipping and low price.

BTW, just received an email from Max from german-autowerks.com

Hi Tim,
>
>We have upgraded our system to use automatic processing with our merchant
>account, so you will not get double charged like last time (back when we did
>stuff manually and ocassionally we would lose track of things in our head).
>You order has been received and was only charged once. It' sjust that
>during the weekend the servers are slow so sometimes transactios time out
>and don't get displayed properly.
>
>Thanks

#4 ·
GRUPPE-s

Id like to say that its very rare to find a shop that combines unbeatable prices and awesome customer service but Gruppe S does it i ordered alot of parts from them .

my parts always arrive on time

i get invoice and tracking #s i a day or less

any questions emailed to them are answered in less than like 20 mins

and they beat almost every price from other vendors buy 30 to 50 dollars

BUY FROM THEM

PS. Vivid Sucks :mad: crappy customer service and shipped habits 70 dollars to ship a brake kit and a fuel pump? wtf

#7 ·
I ordered Eibach Springs and an N1 exhaust from them. I got a tracking number 5 minutes after I placed the order, and recieved the exhaust on the exact day posted. They seem to work faster at night. So far, Gruppe-S has provided the best online service out of all others I've tried. Good Prices, good service. I'm never going threw a shop ever again.

#9 ·
Gruppe-S rocks

Got my Blitz TT, Sti Hood Scoop, Fog Light Covers, Shift Nob, and Shifter trim from these guys in a couple of different orders and EVERYTHING was shipped in a timely fashion, inexpesive, and well packaged.

I called in all my orders and the service was always excellent.

#16 ·
chiming in here too. Received my order in 5 days, ground ups all the way across the country. Means they shipped out the day they recieved my order. very nice.

STi replica fog covers arrived in nicely packed, oversize box & were damage-free. Had an oline processing problem, so had to call their number, but the guy I spoke to was very fast & courteous & I was off the phone in 2 minutes.

Free shipping feature is nice. no "mystery" shipping & handling charges to shock you when the bill arrives.

j.p.

'03 black low-rise Lugz

#20 ·
i've only ordered once from them (small item-CF marker covers), but the e-mail feedback was quick, shipping was free, and the item got here quick. what can i say bad? nada. they get thumbs up from me

#23 ·
great customer service, excellent prices. have ordered from them several times and always impressed with the quality and timeliness of customer support and speed of delivery. great company to do business with!

#24 ·
I've ordered a lot of parts from them, and like everyone says I had great customer service. I don't think I'll use them again though, due to a bunch of unanswered e-mails regarding pricing questions on the Stoptech big brake kit. The unanswered e-mails occured after Max had quoted me a price then seemed to disapear, never to be heard from again. My stock brakes were going out and I needed to move fast on the new ones and they snoozed on it, oh well I think I ended up with a better system by going with the AP Racing brake system

#25 ·
Vivid sucks as well. They shipped 4 rims to me but I received 2 bronze, and 2 gunmetal. When contacted regarding this, they acted as if I had orded this weird combo, and I had to pay to ship back 2 wrong colored rims. Serious lack of attention to detail, and terrible customer service guarantees I'll never buy from them again.

#26 ·
Gruppe-S Rocks Again!!! Max was a great help with my Helix Down Pipe. I ordered the Helix Downpipe and arrived super fast. Fitment on it was great and looks awesome. I combined it with a Skunk2 Catback from Massimo Performance and IT IS ALL GOOD!

Todd
:D

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.