Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) - Page 14
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

This is a discussion on Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Based on all the mixed reviews, I'm not sure if I would ever order from them....

Based on all the mixed reviews, I'm not sure if I would ever order from them.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i just ordered a rear sway bar, i waited until it was in stock, because with backorders they have no control when they get the item. They have an idea but it could be late too. They sent me tracking right away. I am very pleased. would defenatly order again.
    Handling: Kyb AGX struts, Tein springs, camber bolts, Alignment -1.3F/-1.0R
    Looks: Gold powder coated stockers, Tint 30%F/20%rear, Infinity speakers, Sony deck
    Future mods: Legacy GT
    Car domain:http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/852175

Thanks for the feedback guys. It let's us know how we can improve our service Feel free to call/PM us anytime.

Regards
    Preston
    Gruppe-S

My thoughts about Gruppe-s i spent over 3000 in parts with them and i have had no problems what so ever.. i have recieved nothing but great customer care..

Vivid racing on the other hand is awful... i placed an order on JDM lights that where on hold.. THEY SOLD THEM TO SOMEONE ELSE... WTF !!! NEVER BUYING ANYTHING FROM THEM EVER !!!!

I always get great service from Max @ gruppe-s. But then again, I have bought over $10K worth of stuff with them. lol

-Mike

$10 to write reviews?

Have anyone try this site? They offer $10 if you write a review on the product you've purchased and where it was purchased from.

http://www.tunermarket.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gruppe-S
    Thanks for the feedback guys. It let's us know how we can improve our service Feel free to call/PM us anytime.

Regards
    Preston
    Gruppe-S
    your service is awesome. i drove up there just to install my parts, because of this. Bo.

I actually bought some stuff through their vendor listings and wrote couple of reviews to collect the $10. The site is really easy to use so I don't think you'll have any problem... But, yeah.... couple reviews will give you $10.

I've placed three moderately sized orders to Gruppe-S (VF34 package, Helix uppipe & downpipe, Helix rear sway bar & endlinks) and always got my packages on time with good customer service. Ive been really happy ordering from them. When it's time for me to upgrade the transmission I will be looking to them for one of their pre built V6 RA trannies. Thanks and keep up the good work Gruppe-S
    Why are we trying to cash a bill?
    my car

I've dealt w/ Gruppe-S a handful of times and have been satisfied w/ customer service everytime. I always get a prompt response w/ any questions I have had.

Made another $1K purchase from them. Came through again with flying colors.

<<-- life begins and ends at 180 mph - CBR 1000RR

MODS

think of it like this, poeple working at gruppe-s are humans, they make mistakes but the only thing that makes it worse is when they say "its on the way" without any specification i had to breath down their ****ing knecks for 1 month for my fruckin exhaust, but they still pulled thru.

basically: their growing to big for themselves to handle.
    Fadi....
    04' WRX, Stage 4 with fmic R.I.P
    05' WRX STI, 325whp 346wtq @17psi
    MODS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Enough of the bloody titties show.

glad to see things have been worked out
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Gruppe-S is the best!!

I ordered an STI blank key and got it in 2 days!!!

Thomas

Gruppe-S and FlatIron Imports Rule!!!

I have always been a fan of Gruppe-s.com... i ordered many parts from them and they always had what i needed and shipped ASAP. i ordered my Helix rear swaybar endlinks on 24Jun and they arrived at my house 26Jun!! Great company!! Keep up the good work guys!!
    Never used FlatIron Imports before... but they had a great deal on the Helix rear swaybar so i gave them a shot. not many venders had them in stock, but they did and they shipped it quickly... i should have it in a day or two. Keep up the good work.
    '05 CGM Subaru Impreza WRX Mods
    '02 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX (sold)
    '94 Subaru Legacy Wagon L (daily)
    '90 Toyota Supra Turbo