Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) - Page 12
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; It seems like they really do care. I have heard many complaints from many vendors but this is the first ...

J-H
    It seems like they really do care. I have heard many complaints from many vendors but this is the first time I see/read a public apology, which brings me to believe that they will be doing their best.

I am impressed with Gary coming on this forum and expressing his thoughts.

I know how much influence the couple of you that had bad experiences with Gruppe-S have on this forum, and contrary to what you think Trainrex, a few customers do make a difference. Your seniority in this board weighted a lot in their decision to make an apology.

Congrats to Gruppe-S for stepping up. Hope to hear future stories good or bad I just want to make smart decisions when ordering from vendors and this is definately helping.

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

In Ray's house while he's jacking it in his car.
    Thank you, Gary, for coming on here and letting everyone know what is going on. I do appreciate that. I did not cancel my order, and I was promised that it would be shipped this week (by Max). Because I have had nothing but good experience with your company before this, I am going to take your word for it. However, I would very much appreciate it if you would call me if they aren't going to go out this week. Like I said, I'm not in a huge rush at all. Please just let me know if there is going to be any delay in the future. Hopefully this will be straightened out, and I can continue to do business with you in the future. I am going to be doing an engine swap this summer.

Hi Zoophagy,

I'm working on your back order as we speak. As soon as I find out I will shoot you an e-mail. Thanks,

Gary

Zoophagy - You got mail, please let me know. Thanks!

Gary

Gary,

I PMed you. Thanks.

It is very few and far between that a vendor will actually come and mean that the buck stops here. I am impressed with his honesty and willingles (sp) to solve a problem. I have not had any problems with gruppe-s in the past. But this will only help me stay a loyal customer with gruppe-s.
    "Failure is an orphin, sucsees has many fathers's"

Bump for editing.

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    I will also make another comment here. I've been talking with Gary privately. I'm nothing but impressed with the way he is handling this whole situation. He obviously cares about his business, his customers, and doesn't want to risk losing a single one. Thank you for trying to make good Gary, it's much appreciated

I purchased my VF22 and fuel pump from them. They were the cheapest by far on the turbo. I receaved my items exactly when told I would. I was very pleased with them.Maby I was lucky? I also had really good luck with Vivid. I guess I better Knock on wood!!

Bump for my resolution. to Gary and Gruppe-S for really stepping up.

Gary with Gruppe-S did an awesome Job with me!

I gave him a shot after this thread and he sent out my order same day, gave me a great price, and customer service was top notch with my order!

Two thumbs up to Gruppe-S.

Made a perfect client experience and prime example of a "magic moment, tragic moment"
    05 Crystal Gray STi
    304 hp 353 lbs on 92 octane ------> Mustang Dyno
    12.6 @ 109.2 > new numbers coming soon.

Thumbs down

i..hate..gruppe.. after 1 month of waiting for my f****ing exhaust, i cancelled order. i had to email them 5 times to finally recieve an email from them. GRUPPE why dont you answer your calls, why dont you return calls, where the f*** did my exhaust go.

all i can say again is that GRUPPE S is

I'll give them for my brake pads order. They didn't send me tracking # but i had the parts at my door in 5 days. I have no problem with them so far
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

Just ordered a VF34 package from them. I will post my experience. From what I have seen lately in other threads I should be ok.
    Last edited by WShade; 02-21-2005 at 06:55 AM.

<<-- life begins and ends at 180 mph - CBR 1000RR

MODS

This thread is one of the main reasons I ordered my VF34 package from you guys. Keep up the good work. Customer service means alot. Most people are willing to pay a few extra dollars for a peace of mind.

<<-- life begins and ends at 180 mph - CBR 1000RR

MODS