Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) - Page 11
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; i ordered my brake pads today *bites nails*...

i ordered my brake pads today
    *bites nails*
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I ordered from Gruppe-S too and didnt have a problem. But obviously some people have. But it takes a good vendor to come here and appologize for everything and attempt to make things right, where others would simply continue the path of not paying attention/ignoring.
    Gruppe-S, I would Improve:
    -Email service
    -Phone customer service
    And then all perceived shadyness will be reduced.
    MY MODS
    *GET YOUR CLUBWRX KEYRING*
    http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54791&highlight=keychai n

Gary, nice to hear some feedback. Of course running a large shipping company is always difficult, especially when you lose help. I also didn't mean to infer there was some devious company policy to hang the customer out to dry. Also, carrying your type of JDM and rare parts, it's hard to have everythign ready to go 24/7.

That being said, I do feel that aggressively pursuing the customer's needs is part of the service a business like yours charges for, and when I called several times last summer in regards to parts and required equipment for putting v7 JDM heads on my car, I had already paid $2k. When it came time to get all the required parts assembled and shipped, I didn't receive calls back, and I didn't receive any tracking info.

It's in the past now, i'm glad you're taking an interest in these complaints because they can only make you better in the future.

~Tim

I've never had any problems with gruppe-s and they've always been great to me. Its always possible for some hickups but they're clearly willing to correct those hickups.

I Support ClubWRX
    If Fedex is losing that many packages, maybe it's time to find a new carrier. Calling someone back with good news, bad news, or indifferent is a key part of business. I don't care if you call me and say "fukc you, we don't have your part", at least you called me back, and I'll appreciate it. If a part is out of stock, immediately let the customer know, and refund their money. Write their name down, and contact them when it's back in stock. Odds are you will still get the order. Stringing people along is bad bad business.

My order was months back. I never rush people, I don't like the results, so I gave you more than enough time to complete my order. I ordered a turbo from you. I patiently waited for it to be shipped. When I say patient, I mean three weeks. When it didn't show I called to request a tracking number, because I attributed the lack of me getting a tracking number in the first place to my spam blocker. I recieved a tracking number, and ended the call. When I tried to track it online it said the number was "invalid". In other words, never shipped. I called back the next day and was told I would get a call back. No call. Next day I call again. Ill call you back. I called back in three hours and ask for an answer please. I was told that the package was lost by Fedex. You told me that you would file a claim with Fedex and you would get another one out the next day. Because of how long it had already been I requested next day or second day shipping. You agreed. I waited another day and finally got a tracking number. THE SAME TRACKING NUMBER I HAD BEFORE, which tells me it never left your place. The turbo was not shipped next day or second day, and I didn't see it for another week or so. The big coincidence was the day the turbo was finally shipped, you advertised a new shipment of turbos in the vendors forum. I suspect you wanted to ship me a turbo, but didn't have one. Either way, I received a BS story about the shipping, I believe I recieved a BS story about your stock on hand, and you promised special shipping to make up for your screwup, and it didn't happen.

I'm a mellow, patient person to deal with. I won't scream, I won't yell, but I also won't order again, and I will advise my friends not to.

the beauty of buying on Internet
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    I When it didn't show I called to request a tracking number, because I attributed the lack of me getting a tracking number in the first place to my spam blocker. I recieved a tracking number, and ended the call. When I tried to track it online it said the number was "invalid". In other words, never shipped. I called back the next day and was told I would get a call back. No call. Next day I call again. Ill call you back. I called back in three hours and ask for an answer please. I was told that the package was lost by Fedex. You told me that you would file a claim with Fedex and you would get another one out the next day. Because of how long it had already been I requested next day or second day shipping. You agreed. I waited another day and finally got a tracking number. THE SAME TRACKING NUMBER I HAD BEFORE, which tells me it never left your place. The turbo was not shipped next day or second day, and I didn't see it for another week or so. The big coincidence was the day the turbo was finally shipped, you advertised a new shipment of turbos in the vendors forum. I suspect you wanted to ship me a turbo, but didn't have one. Either way, I received a BS story about the shipping, I believe I recieved a BS story about your stock on hand, and you promised special shipping to make up for your screwup, and it didn't happen.
    They did the EXACT same thing to me - claimed Fedex lost it!!! It must be their standard excuse. It seems to be a common theme that people need to call them up and chase down a tracking number. Gruppe-S would do themselves a favor by sending the customer a tracking number without needing to be called.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkWRXWag
    They did the EXACT same thing to me - claimed Fedex lost it!!! It must be their standard excuse. It seems to be a common theme that people need to call them up and chase down a tracking number. Gruppe-S would do themselves a favor by sending the customer a tracking number without needing to be called.
    I would of appricated that to instead of having to call them for it.

SAME thing happened to me when i ordered a painted sti hoodscoop for my old wrx. called said it was backordered and needed to be painted. once they got it in stock they said that it was out to be painted a week later still out. then after a nother week they said the computer kicked my info out and they needed to re do the order. by then all the scoops were sold out again!!!
    05' WRB STI
    MODS

Go raibh tú leathuair ar Neamh
    sula bhfuil a fhios ag an diabhal go bhfuil tú marbh

May you be a half-hour in Heaven before the devil knows that you're dead.

Quote Originally Posted by rallymaniac
    i ordered my brake pads today
    *bites nails*
    Please PM me your full name and I'll look up your order info
    Thanks
    Preston
    Gruppe-S

Hi guys,

Looks like we made some serious mistakes with your guys' orders. To be perfectly honest, we do send a tracking number with every single order shipped, as it's as simple as entering the e-mail and checking a box while processing the shipment. However, many spam filters these days do reject the e-mail as spam. Also, we originally were shipping with UPS, but because their product losses were even higher, we switched from them to FEDEX. I don't know if it's because the parts we ship are fairly desireable parts or what, but it seems like it's a weekly occurance where something expensive, such as a set of wheels or a turbocharger disappears.

That being said, I am very sorry for everything that has happened. If you guys are interested, I would like to offer you guys some type of compensation to try and make up for the mistakes we have made...

Trainrex - Looks like we screwed up big time on your order. It was probably a function of our inventory being wrong, and 1 or more sales guys dropping the ball. Regardless, there is no excuse. I am very sorry for what happened. If you would like, please e-mail me with your information, and I can offer you a monetary refund for your order to try to make up with all the inconveniences we have caused you.

For the rest of you guys, I would like to also offer you some type of compensation for your bad experience with us. If you so choose, please e-mail me with your order information, as well as describe the situation and what we can do to make this situation better. I will meet with the partners and discuss each situation individually and see what we can do for you.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for the bad experiences you guys have had. We are doing our best to address the problems that we have experienced, and we should see positive results immediately. We hope we can earn you back as a customer.

Sincerely,

Gary
    Managing Partner
    Gruppe-S Engineering LLC
    gary@gruppe-s.com
    510-783-5300
    510-783-4300 fax

Gary,

Sent you an e-mail.

-Greg
    05 Crystal Gray STi
    304 hp 353 lbs on 92 octane ------> Mustang Dyno
    12.6 @ 109.2 > new numbers coming soon.

I Support ClubWRX
    Gary, I appreciate your sincere response. I'm not interested in monetary compensation. You have a profit margin to make, and I'm not greedy. I'm sure that a few complaints weighed against your huge customer base doesn't make a dent, so I'm impressed that you have made an offer to make things right. I'm the type of person that gets burnt once and normally walks away quietly, and just orders from someone else next time. I posted in a couple threads about this deal, because I found it paticularly insulting. I'm not your normal customer. I have been selling auto parts for over ten years. I can smell B.S. from a mile away. I've heard every excuse, and given every excuse. I found that the best excuse to give is the truth. "I screwed up" will go farther with me than passing the buck. I guess that's why I felt the right to critisize this time. Thank you for your time. At least I got an appology

Scooby24 - You have mail!

Trainrex - Definately, I 100% agree with you. I cannot stand BS myself, and I was (and still am) very upset that people having been BSing customers, either intentionally or unintentionally. I will not stand for it at Gruppe-S and am doing everything in my power ot make sure it stops. In fact, one of the reasons we are short handed was because of a problem we had with one of the sales reps. That being said, I want to thank you for your response and accepting my apology regarding the problems we made with your order. If you ever need anything in the future, please let me know, I will be sure to take care of you.

Thanks again,

Gary
    Gruppe-S

Due to Gary's professionalism in his responses I have decided to give Gruppe-S a chance and have ordered a header through them.

I will let you guys know how the experience is but so far excellent communication and positive attitude.
    05 Crystal Gray STi
    304 hp 353 lbs on 92 octane ------> Mustang Dyno
    12.6 @ 109.2 > new numbers coming soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.