premium auto styling
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on premium auto styling within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Ordered a pair of fog light yellow lense covers. They sent them to a non existent address since I entered ...

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

premium auto styling

Ordered a pair of fog light yellow lense covers. They sent them to a non existent address since I entered my address right and now they are in the process of being sent back to them due to that the USPS could not delivery them. Tried to call and contact with email social media to no avail so far. Would not recommend due to experience so far with their shipping and non response.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I got a bunch of stuff from them successfully last year. I've heard horror stories about their communication though.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I got a bunch of stuff from them successfully last year. I've heard horror stories about their communication though.
    I have as well. I thought mine would be success when I saw it out for delivery, then it said wrong address. Tried with all my might to get it held up at the PO but it was to no avail as well. Still no response yet from them...just hoping I am able to get my stuff.

They're extremley bad about communication. I fortunately didn't get hosed as bad as you, but they took 3 weeks to ship overlays from Cali to Az. Whenever I would call to check the status of the order, they never answered once. They never responded to email once. They never let me know hey, these are on back order, or hey... we mucked up, here's a coupon for next purchase. Terrible customer service. Most of thir employees are on Instagram too. They respond to questions pertaining to making another sale or installment job, but never to people who's money they already have taken.

You can get vinyl just about anywhere these days. I would not recommend PAS to anyone even for their low prices. The entire ordering process was sketch, but I figured it was too cheap to pass on. Well, I know now for next time, I'll order through someone else and skip the hassle.
    /rant
    The separation, is in the preparation.-Russell C Wilson-

Quote Originally Posted by Cyoplasm View Post
    They're extremley bad about communication. I fortunately didn't get hosed as bad as you, but they took 3 weeks to ship overlays from Cali to Az. Whenever I would call to check the status of the order, they never answered once. They never responded to email once. They never let me know hey, these are on back order, or hey... we mucked up, here's a coupon for next purchase. Terrible customer service. Most of thir employees are on Instagram too. They respond to questions pertaining to making another sale or installment job, but never to people who's money they already have taken.

You can get vinyl just about anywhere these days. I would not recommend PAS to anyone even for their low prices. The entire ordering process was sketch, but I figured it was too cheap to pass on. Well, I know now for next time, I'll order through someone else and skip the hassle.
    /rant

I guess since the return should be in their possession by tomorrow I might have to file for a refund by pay pal soon. Since there is no way for them to correct any address issue if they don't contact me.
    Last edited by jgr208; 09-22-2014 at 10:51 AM.

Update: they deleted my comment on their Facebook page that was simply asking where my stuff is and saw the USPS delivered my item back to them yesterday. I will be filing a pay pal dispute later today to get my money back.

I tried to order something off their website a while back, but at checkout, noticed it wasn't a secure page. Promptly contacted them and asked for a paypal invoice instead. Never heard back from them. Shady...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtroadjunkie View Post
    I tried to order something off their website a while back, but at checkout, noticed it wasn't a secure page. Promptly contacted them and asked for a paypal invoice instead. Never heard back from them. Shady...
    After a very angry comment on their Facebook page that couldn't be ignored due to me saying that deleted my last comment, they asked for a number to contact me at.

If you used paypal double check and make sure the shipping address is correct on that as well
    On top of that I ordered from jdmfanaticvinyls yesterday and I could swear they're a few bucks cheaper with free shipping as well
    Stinkeye member 520

The Guy On The Couch TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by nsibanez View Post
    If you used paypal double check and make sure the shipping address is correct on that as well
    On top of that I ordered from jdmfanaticvinyls yesterday and I could swear they're a few bucks cheaper with free shipping as well
    I went thru JDM recently. It took a couple weeks to receive my order.
    It's probably there busy season.
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

Quote Originally Posted by TownLine500 View Post
    I went thru JDM recently. It took a couple weeks to receive my order.
    It's probably there busy season.
    Seems like it. Placed mine last night still waiting fullfillment. All good though, last time I order back in Feb it came pretty quick
    Stinkeye member 520

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.