Hiley Subaru

This is a discussion on Hiley Subaru within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I actually work for Hiley Subaru my self. I know this is more of a reviewing part of the forum ...

Hiley Subaru

I actually work for Hiley Subaru my self. I know this is more of a reviewing part of the forum versus a dealership reaching out to consumers. I wanted to reach my hand out as a consumer and a seller of a fantastic product first of all and for the greatness of service that we provide here at Hiley. We are located in Fort Worth and I personally wanted to reach my hand out to the DFW area and say that you do not have to deal with pricing or haggling I will personally help as much as I can. I give every one the best price on any Subie that is out there. I will give every one invoice pricing (The real cost of the car) right off the bat so that you know for a fact that you get the best deal. I do not want to just sell my self or my offer here I wanted to let you know that as a consumer also of Hiley I have been nothing but taken care of any time and every time I have a problem. I wanted to reach out to all of the older Subie guys that are looking for new and also the future people that are looking to get a Subie. If you have any questions even if you are not from my area then just ask I will help the best I can and in any way I can to make sure that you get the best deal in the U.S. at that. I have had many people ask me already what they should pay and what to look for. Just ask I will answer as many questions as possible. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome.

If you want advertise yourself as a dealer and solicit business and contacts as a dealer here then you must contact sales@autoguide.com
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC