Haven't really posted on this forum, just been observing to read up on information for the past 6 years. Anyway, I just purchased my second WRX a little less than a month ago after I blew the engine for the second time on my blue 02 WRX sedan. Got a brand new black 2013 WRX hatchback.

I had problems getting my 02 WRX serviced here in Las Vegas, no one really specializes on them out here. When I lived in SoCal there were no problems finding someone knowledgeable. Anyway, after buying my new WRX I was in the market to get it tuned right away and was actually pointed in the direction of Wayne at Super Tech Auto Repair. Wayne and the rest of the guys there definitely know their stuff and definitely are willing to help you out with anything vehicle related. You have questions? They will answer them for you and help you explain so you are more knowledgeable on the subject as well. The prices on parts and labor was considerably affordable compared to other places. I have spent around 6 grand with them on this car alone and am going back to get more work done. I am very happy with them and will be switching my girlfriend and parents vehicles for servicing over to this place as well. I have some project cars I'll be purchasing in the near future and definitely want them to work on them here.

P.S.: He also works heavily on BMWs, Audis, etc European cars as well.

Super Tech Auto Repair
Home

4881 W. Hacienda #6
Las Vegas, NV 89118