Props to my dealership
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Props to my dealership within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Subaru is replacing all four of the tires on my 2012 STi. I have 9000 miles and my last tire ...

Props to my dealership

Subaru is replacing all four of the tires on my 2012 STi. I have 9000 miles and my last tire rotation the tech didn't notify me that two of my tires were wearing unevenly. He rotated them and I noticed they did t look right a month or so later. Now all four tires are worn bald on the I side. Bam.....four new tires and an alignment free of charge. I love me service department, they've always gone above and beyond with helping me out with issues. This one takes the cake. I had to share this.
    "Hey Derik, do you know whats good for shoulder pain?"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This begs the real question, what is causing this? That's the real question I would be asking the dealership.

I Support ClubWRX
    Glad to hear
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    serious wear on inner tread

This seems to be a more common occurrence or at least others have had this problem. See the above thread. Hope it helps.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

which subi dealer did you use? I'd be willing to drive a bit to have a decent dealership deal with an issue for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftingLanes View Post
    serious wear on inner tread

This seems to be a more common occurrence or at least others have had this problem. See the above thread. Hope it helps.
    I'm friends with a few of the techs at that dealership(I sold cars there for about a year). And he tells me that ALL Imprezas from 2012 and newer are doing the same thing. I'm not sure what's will be do e about this on part of SOA but I wouldn't be surprised if this turns I to a recall. Just be sure to keep a close eye on your tires if you drive a newer model. Regardless, I'm still very happy with Subaru's response to my plight. I was expecting more like a pro-rated resolve from SOA.....especially seems how these tires are rated for 15k or so and mine are not too far away from that mark.
    "Hey Derik, do you know whats good for shoulder pain?"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.