Casey Subaru Newport News STINKS

This is a discussion on Casey Subaru Newport News STINKS within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Casey Subaru SUCKS do not go there! I am 50 years old with 35 years of car buying experience and ...

Casey Subaru Newport News STINKS

Casey Subaru SUCKS do not go there!
    I am 50 years old with 35 years of car buying experience and Casey Subaru is the worst I have ever seen.
    Here is why:

1) They are the only VA dealership that marks up both the WRX and STI $3K-$5K over MSRP

2) They are the only VA dealership that does not post WRX and STI prices on the internet.

3) They treat you like your stupid and use the oldest sales pitches that everyone already knows are BS.

4) You might get a good salesman...but if you do, he will usually hand you off to a trainee who has yellow, broken, rotten teeth (NO LIE), who when you sit there and say "Come on cut out the sales pitch and give me the price", his reply will be "I can see you have alot of car purchasing experience sitting there all tough and cool" LOL! NO LIE Oh, he claimed he sold 2 cars a day, worked there 8 months, yet he didnt know what VA sales tax is.

5) Each salesman will go to their manager 100 times, they cannot do anything themselves.

6) Even if you show a internet print out of a similar car at another VA dealership at a much lower advertised price they will not match it.

7) One of the sales managers is so rude and unprofessional, that I would not buy a car there even if it was free.

8) Not military friendly....they look at the military as young guys with fat wallets with no brains and try to rip them off.
    Up the Irons!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sounds like almost every single dealership I went to in NJ. I had to go out to PA to be treated like a proper customer.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Sounds like you need to leave VA.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

I ended up purchasing my car out of state, the deal was so good, it even offset the cost to ship it.
    Came very close to buying from Pence near Richmond, but the only car they had was an STI Limited, which I did not want, but would have jumped on a STI Base.
    I dont know anything about RK or Perry Subaru, but any dealership is probably better than Casey.
    Up the Irons!