Clayton @ Ramsey Subaru

This is a discussion on Clayton @ Ramsey Subaru within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey obviously I can't review myself but I was hoping anyone who has dealt with me could just share their ...

I Support ClubWRX

Thumbs up Clayton @ Ramsey Subaru

Hey obviously I can't review myself but I was hoping anyone who has dealt with me could just share their experience so I could use this for reference when dealing with new members. Not asking for cheerleaders, just hoping you guys who have dealt with me could post an honest review. Thanks guys!
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

To potential WRX Buyers and ClubWRX members in the Tri-State area:

Clayton is a straight shooter, no BS, he offers great Customer Service, and will get you the best deal you can find!

Spoken from a true and satisfied new 2013 WRX owner, who bought a 2013 WRX World Rally Blue Premium Sedan from Clayton on 11/2/2012!!!

-MACE-

I sent you a PM Clayton.
    Up the Irons!

Fast and great communication... Great to talk to and get yu a great deal

Re: Clayton @ Ramsey Subaru

You seem cool, helped me out when it would not benefit you in any way.
    Verdict: Would have a beer with you.

Posted from a fone.

Quote Originally Posted by pmacey View Post
    To potential WRX Buyers and ClubWRX members in the Tri-State area:

Clayton is a straight shooter, no BS, he offers great Customer Service, and will get you the best deal you can find!

Spoken from a true and satisfied new 2013 WRX owner, who bought a 2013 WRX World Rally Blue Premium Sedan from Clayton on 11/2/2012!!!

-MACE-
    I have 2 jobs so days off are far and few in between. I made time for the 3 hour (1way) drive from upstate NY to NJ to meet Clayton in person and put down my deposit and get the trade value of my Accord on 11/16. He's professional with absolutely zero B.S. or a sales pitch/act like the average dealer. I could have gone to another dealer and paid THOUSANDS more for a bare bones WRX with wheel locks and spoiler but because of his great pricing I will be the proud owner of a base WRX WRB 4dr with spoiler, window deflectors, cargo tray, all season mats, STI short throw, STI shift knob, footwell illumination kit, and SPT exhaust. I'll recommend him to anyone thinking of buying a car. I'm sure a few of my friends will want to sit down with Clayton once I'm able to take them for a ride in my rex.

I Support ClubWRX
    Immensely thankful to Clayton. He didn't have the car I wanted in stock. But got it for me from another dealer. No haggling & a great buying experience.

Hope to do business with him in the future too. Would highly recommend.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I went to Ramsey to order my '13 SWP WRX a month ago. The first sales man i talked to actually handed me over to Clayton because of his expertise. He sold me on the car, drew up an order form, and had me out the door in less than 40min. Great communication and knew a lot about the community as well. He's always helping guys out around the forums too. I look forward to seeing him when I go to pick up my car around Christmas with a nice red bow on it

Highly recommended!
    '13 SWP WRX Sedan

I Support ClubWRX
    He gave me an STD instead of an STI
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    He gave me an STD instead of an STI
    I thought that was a "special order"..... Anyway don't blame me I got it from Mikie's mom.
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

Quote Originally Posted by rexxx0486 View Post
    I thought that was a "special order"..... Anyway don't blame me I got it from Mikie's mom.
    That means she got it from Teh Bo.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    back to clayton. He seems rock solid, and has been a damned good vendor on here so far. If I were buying another subaru, and lived closer... I'd use him
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Clayton @ Ramsey Subaru

I couldn't believe how easy it was to deal with Clayton.

When I was shopping around for my 12 Rex, all the dealers I went to b4 Clayton were giving me bogus prices. I almost gave up on getting a WRX until I was referred to Clayton by someone on this forum. I figured what the hell, I'll send this dude an email... Just like that, I got pricing with all the options I wanted for an incredible price. I decided to make an appointment to see him... I thought to myself, this is going to be BS, he will change the price... No price change, no BS. I was out the door in 30minutes with my order in!

I have already referred a few of my family and friends to him. I will continue to refer people to him, it just makes sense.

If you are in the market for a Subbie, Clayton is your man. There will be no reason for you to shop around, you will save a lot of time and money. You will not regret it!

Thanks again Clayton, I will continue to do business with you in the future!

Kudos to Clayton!

A few PMs and a phone call was all that was needed for me to place my 13 WRX. I'll definitely hit him up when I'm ready for my 4th Subaru.

I havent yet purchased my vehicle from Clayton, but his willingness to answer all 1000+ of my questions without just lashing out with "Will you buy a damn car laready or leave me the hell alone!!" has me sold on the fact that this is the guy I will do buisness with in the near future. Mind you i live in Clarksville, TN but will be making the trip to NJ to pick up my car. He is really open and bore-line scary honest when it comes to his dealings.