Why do all the VA dealerships suck?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Why do all the VA dealerships suck? within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I had to buy my car out of state its so bad. There are 6 Subaru Dealerships in VA. 5 ...

Why do all the VA dealerships suck?

I had to buy my car out of state its so bad.
    There are 6 Subaru Dealerships in VA.
    5 out of the 6 only seem to have 2 cars at any given time, and they are the same 2 cars for weeks and months at a time, and when they do have more than 2 they are all hatchbacks.
    The one dealership that seems to always have more than the others marks up all of their WRXs and STIs $5k-$7K....LOL, and these cars sit for weeks and months on end; I managed to get them to sell WRXs at MSRP but they refuse to remove the 7K mark up on their 1 STI and they do not publish prices on the internet like all the other dealers...LOL
    I got them to agree to sell for MSRP if they can do a dealer trade and they cannot even do that.....the best they could do was find one car, which they marked up 2K after saying they would sell for MSRP and they could not even give me the spec's!
    I was so frustrated with these chowderheads I went out of state on the recommendation of a forum member and accomplished in 1 hour what all these dealerships and especially the one could not do in 2 weeks.
    FAIL
    Up the Irons!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Where did you order yours from?

I am in Virginia Beach and your right....the dealerships around here suck! The most decent one is RK! I went to Perry and the sales guy had no clue what he was talking about ( he said they dont make Base WRX anymore. In my mind i said your an idiot.) I emailed Casey on a 2012 base WRX a few months ago that didnt have a price on it and he said they dropped it by 4500 bucks! I said sweet that means it should be around 21 to 22k right? He said no its on sale for 32k! I didnt email him back

I have been talking to Clayton on here and i am going to order from him within the next week or so. He seems to have the best deal going on and he's mad chill.

Quote Originally Posted by chipset35 View Post
    I had to buy my car out of state its so bad.
    There are 6 Subaru Dealerships in VA.
    5 out of the 6 only seem to have 2 cars at any given time, and they are the same 2 cars for weeks and months at a time, and when they do have more than 2 they are all hatchbacks.
    The one dealership that seems to always have more than the others marks up all of their WRXs and STIs $5k-$7K....LOL, and these cars sit for weeks and months on end; I managed to get them to sell WRXs at MSRP but they refuse to remove the 7K mark up on their 1 STI and they do not publish prices on the internet like all the other dealers...LOL
    I got them to agree to sell for MSRP if they can do a dealer trade and they cannot even do that.....the best they could do was find one car, which they marked up 2K after saying they would sell for MSRP and they could not even give me the spec's!
    I was so frustrated with these chowderheads I went out of state on the recommendation of a forum member and accomplished in 1 hour what all these dealerships and especially the one could not do in 2 weeks.
    FAIL

Yeah Casey Subaru in Newport News sucks big time, they mark all their WRX and STI's up $3K-$5K and try to tell you its demand...yeah right same cars sitting there for weeks on end. They are the only dealership in VA to pull that crap.
    I showed the sales manager how I know more than him by citing all the STIs and their prices at the other dealerships. Suddenly! That non negotiable mark up was removed, but he refused to go below MSRP.
    I walked!
    Got a deposit down on a car from an out of state dealer below invoice with all the goodies I want.
    Who needs Casey they stink.
    I did notice the other dealerships FINALLY got some more cars.
    Up the Irons!

Just purchased my WRX from Beyer Subaru in alexandria, i have to say it was the best buying experience I've had at a dealership. took about 3 hours however I got it for it below MSRP than added a bunch of things.

I Support ClubWRX
    So far, I am having a good experience with Pence Subaru in RVA. I got a decent price, and my order/delivery time will be about 5 weeks. It's been a loooong 5 weeks, but compared to other people's wait times, I consider myself lucky.

Re: Why do all the VA dealerships suck?

I went thru manassas Subaru and they were real helpful although they didn't budge on there price there was no mark up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    2013 WRX

I am in the process of buying a 5 door from Perry right now (I pick it up on Wed), and am quite pleased. 24,9 for the car plus a few accessories like a short throw for right at price. I will update once sale is complete and make sure theres no funny business, but so far I am quite pleased.

Casey quoted me at 26.8 for a base model... That was the "sale" price. Yeah right....

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.