WOTM.com

This is a discussion on WOTM.com within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Does anybody know if WOTM is still in business? I recently purchased a GReddy front lip for my 2006 STi ...

WOTM.com

Does anybody know if WOTM is still in business? I recently purchased a GReddy front lip for my 2006 STi and haven't gotten anything from them but an order confirmation and 2 bills for one lip. I've tried calling, emailing, nothing seems to work. I've read nothing but good reviews from others about WOTM, so far my experience with them has been a nightmare. Purchased the lip on 15 Aug, was billed once on the 20th and again on the 27th for the same amount of $381.50. Any information would be great, thanks in advance!

Jaden
    Hawk-eye Alliance #156

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    sorry to hear youre dealing with that unfortunately i've never even heard of wotm so i'm not sure if they're still in business. maybe try going to the source that directed you to them

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Yeah, it definitely sucks. They are a mostly Toyota parts vendor but they do sell for other vehicles as well. The posts I have found about them were mostly on other forums but I have found one on here which was also a good review so I dunno what their deal is. Hopefully it just works its self out.
    Hawk-eye Alliance #156