Jonesing For Speed!!!

This is a discussion on Jonesing For Speed!!! within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Guys, Im normally not the type to post compliments on people or businesses, but I just ordered about 3k worth ...

Jonesing For Speed!!!

Guys,
    Im normally not the type to post compliments on people or businesses, but I just ordered about 3k worth of stuff for both my WRX and my wifes Forester from a company called Jonesing For Speed, I dont know if any of you have ever heard of them, they said they were brand new, but wow, I'm in awe... For the last few years, I've been bouncing back and fourth from performance shop to performance shop and a lot of those guys just dont seem to care after they take your money. But these guys were so freakin nice and helpful that I'm just glad to see there are still good places out there.
    I'm just here to show some support to a new shop and some good people. Home Page check em out. I've found my permanent scooby store, they've earned mine and my wifes loyalty.
    THANK YOU JONESING FOR SPEED YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
    OH and 2 thumbs up on your logo too!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thats awesome! I'm sure the fact that you spent 3k had a big part in the fact that they were nice to you ha! I know what you mean though...its hard to find a good place to spend money at. When I had my focus I found an awesome place...I tried convincing them to start selling WRX parts....

Yeah, I was talking to the owner (Ken Jones) and he said that they use to be 100% muscle car, they just recently expanded into scoobies and other rally cars. He has a 630hp 69 Chevy and bought an STI for his daily and fell in love so they expanded to Scoobies lol
    But yeah, they're genuinely awesome people, i cant say that enough.
    When I received my AP for my WRX, I called because I was having a few problems with the tune, the owner personally stayed on the phone with me for 30+ min and helped my figure out what was wrong. Ends up I installed the 91 octane stage 2 map, I was having detonation problems and throwing check engine lights. We finally figured out I needed to install the 91 Octane ACN Map. But he was very very patient and really helped figure it out. I really wanna see these guys grow. They have a really good thing going

I Support ClubWRX
    You should tell him about this site so he can become a vendor.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Will do =)