Make your post count! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on Make your post count! within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by Morladode Overall good experience on purchase of my 2006 WRX wagon. I saw their ad in a ...

Quote Originally Posted by Morladode View Post
    Overall good experience on purchase of my 2006 WRX wagon. I saw their ad in a few different internet sites.

Pros: I went down to look/test drive it, the service guy took a copy of my license and tossed me the keys and told me a little bit about the area I can go test drive it. Usually, one of them rides with, but, they were very friendly and very casual. After the test drive, I met with the owner and he was generous and took 500 off the advertised price when I asked how flexible the price was.

Cons: I called them on Thanksgiving day and they were closed... go figure eh? I had to wait a whole day to get my subie

Whole experience with them was great. From the time i walked through the door til I payed and left, 1.5 hours. Even included, driving to the bank with the owner so I can pay for the car.
    Well...it's called Black Friday and Cyber-Monday for a reason...but I'm guessing any one of the xxx-berto's was open to satisfy your hunger on TG Thursday.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Kelly Subaru. Chattanooga, Tennessee.

Lame. We have had nothing but problems from the service dept. They act like we're out of our minds to think something may be wrong. Ever. My wife has an '08 Outback, I have an '04 WRX wagon. These jokers couldn't care less if we ever bought another subie.

The only good experiences ive ever had at kelly was Ray in the sales department.....he goes out of his way to help you

Ray duly noted!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456