I recently visited RK Subaru in Virginia Beach, VA to purchase my 2009 WRX.
- They asked if I wanted a sales person, I wasn't just attacked.
- They understood the word "no".
- I was not forced or pushed towards anything I didn't want.
- They took the time to get to know me and my preferences.
- No free service was included, only discounted oil changes and inspections.
- Very small military discount.
- They did a good job cleaning the car compared to other local dealerships, but it still had dirt in the window rubber and sticker residue from taking off the dealership sticker (I'm picky).
All in all, this was my best dealership experience. My saleswoman was Imma Henry, a nice Italian woman straight from Naples. If anyone in the South-East area of Virginia is looking for a Subaru, I reccomend you visit this dealership and ask for Imma. Tell her Trey White sent you