ClubWRX Forum - Subaru Impreza WRX and STi Community and Forums - March COTM - Best Blobeye
  • March COTM - Best Blobeye

This month we are featuring Sasquatch's 2004 WRX as "Best Blobeye" ClubWRX Car of the Month!
    Nomination Thread

Details of Sasquatch's car with a mod list and more pictures can be found here.

Nominations for April COTM | Poll Thread
    Comments 9 Comments
      Trainrex -
      Correction:

This month we are featuring Sasquatch's 2002 WRX as "Best Blobeye" ClubWRX Car of the Month!
      Nomination Thread
      His car is a 2004.
      Justin@ClubWRX -
      Corrected, and wow you're quick!
      Trainrex -
      Quote Originally Posted by Justin@ClubWRX View Post
      Corrected, and wow you're quick!
      That's why they pay me the big bucks.
      Sasquatch -
      Thanks TR.
      Trainrex -
      Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
      Thanks TR.
      No problem. I'd rather you enjoy your month of limelight without the stigma of owning one of those ugly Bugeyes
      Sasquatch -
      Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
      No problem. I'd rather you enjoy your month of limelight without the stigma of owning one of those ugly Bugeyes
      I would not go that far. The Bugeye is my second favorite, the Blobeye is #1.
      wrx wagone -
      Hey, I've worked on that car. It isn't as clean as you would think. There is just a bit of dirt under the brake booster.

Congrats! Well deserved.
      pepe8892 -
      so stocky looking, just what i like on my '04, btw what suspension you used here? tnks
      wrxtreme06 -
      Quote Originally Posted by pepe8892 View Post
      so stocky looking, just what i like on my '04, btw what suspension you used here? tnks
      Suspension/Wheels mods
      Öhlins fixed perch struts. RCE "Yellow" springs. GT Works camber plates. Aluminum control arms. Perrin 25mm solid FSB. Hotchkis 25mm hollow RSB. Custom front endliks. Poltec rear endlinks. Whiteline steering rack bushings. 17" x 8” WedsSport TC105N with 225/45ZR Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec. DBA Series 4000 rotors. Hawk HPS brake pads. ATE Super Blue fluid. Russell SS brake lines.
  • Album Pictures

mynbugeye
    2_fast_4u
    2006__subaruwrx
    P1030154
    Robsondesign
    my STI, and my C-10
    feedthafire
    JLude7
    IMAG0228
    STORMTRP2012
    More...