Wagon Envy - not a race
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Wagon Envy - not a race within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So there I was just washing my car in the driveway and minding my own business. It was the first ...

Talking Wagon Envy - not a race

So there I was just washing my car in the driveway and minding my own business. It was the first time for me to wash my wagon and I was just paying attention - you know to figure out all the nuances and stuff. It's just after work and people are rolling home. It's a nice development so people do the slow roll looking at houses and stuff; you get used to it and I hardly notice anymore. No big deal.

Then, I notice another silver wagon out of the corner of my eye......silver passat - no problem. I actually shopped passats not to long ago. Wait a minute - isn't that the same silver passat that rolled by 10 minutes ago? So, I look up again - maybe - he's slow rolling....and then stops in plain site of me. What the hell? I look up and stare, 5 seconds go by, he revs it up and scurries away. sounded like the VR6, I think he's mad that he's no longer the quickest wagon... Anyway, it just made me chuckle.

my clean wagon

Roamin'

Hey, anybody now how to cross link, so it goes right to your post?
    Last edited by Roamin'Coyote; 09-24-2002 at 12:25 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That's too funny. That he would actually stop to rev on you while you're minding your own. Oh well, should have gotten a WRX instead of a Passat. I don't care if it's a VR6. A VR6 Jetta couldn't even pull on my ZX2 on the highway when I had one.

Wagons are the best.
    Prodrive Headlight Conversion
    STi Front Grill
    Turbochargers.com Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade - T28 Compressor
    The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel
    Wagons Are Cool Check Out My Baby Here!

yeah, wagons are sweet. I checked out your pics and I guess shadows and stuff - I couldn't make out some of the detail. I wanted to see the STi grille and some other things. Get some better pics up and show that wagon in all it's glory!

Thanks,
    Roamin'

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.