A8, G35, WRX, & TSi in 2 days!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on A8, G35, WRX, & TSi in 2 days!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I LOVE the worm weather Pittsburgh is having! It has been about 70 the last two days here, which is ...

A8, G35, WRX, & TSi in 2 days!!!

I LOVE the worm weather Pittsburgh is having! It has been about 70 the last two days here, which is a great change from the rain and 20s. Everyone has there summer cars out.

On the way to school I had a great run today...
    A debadged audi tails me so i let him pass and when we catch at the light(single file ) he goes WOT and I stay near his butt to tell him i wanna play. I go up next to him at about 40 and he will not look at me, so i continue my drive disappointed. A few minutes later while i am cruising he comes up next to me and gives the "hit it" sign. As i remember I was at about 5000 rpms in 3rd and pulled about a 1 car on him. Then I shift and miss 4th at first and he pulls about a car on me. I manage to get it and pull about 1/2 on him and held it to about 135 when i notice him falling back. We roll to the next light and he asks about my awhp and I guessed about 250. He said he had an A8 and it had 310 hp. Awesome Audi Lowered with nice rims. Great guy too!

The other 3 were just pulls from about 50 on the highway. I am guessing each was stock b/c i managed to put numerous cars on them up to ~100.

Cobb 2.5 > Audi A8
    Cobb 2.5 > G35 coupe (looked like last years)
    Cobb 2.5 > 03/04 WRX
    Cobb 2.5 > Newer TSi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just looked it up and he does have 310 hp. He is AWD too. So we where at about the same awhp, but his weight was his downfall he wieghes 4068 plus if his 23 gallon fuel tank was filled a lot more.

well done. those A8's are so nice on the inside!
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

I know this thread is old but I remember playing with an A8, I have a stage 1 and was able to pull on him through few lights, it sure was fun. And the funniest thing was at the end when he almost ran a red light becasue there is a truning green and it comes up from a bend so to some one who doesn't drive on that road kinda looks like its green, anyways by the time he slammed his brakes he ended up in the middle of the intersection, and decided to back up... I bet he felt like an idiot because when the light changed green i went and he just slowly moved forward at a normal pace. I guess he realized that its not really smart to wreck an 80g car over some street race.
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.