98 4.6l Gt V.s. Wrx - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 98 4.6l Gt V.s. Wrx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by turbo_bxr dude, that is hilarious i never thought much as to what they have but ill look ...

Quote Originally Posted by turbo_bxr
    dude, that is hilarious i never thought much as to what they have but ill look at some. i really dont think he knew how to drive. i feel he could have done better. i obviously wasnt around to see his launches but i dont think he launched right. well now i only have a bosal catback and perrin uppipe, stock sti short throw. i did have a dp but i needed money.

i'll put money on it even with all those mods that guy had, if my brother had your mods he would of taken him off a roll.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoostCreep

Seriously, I would like to see him actually respond to people calling him on posting like that. He probably clicks the thread once, doesn't even read the story and copies and pastes.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

ive never raced one of them before. glad to know im faster than one more car now though

Nice Kill

Ahh I gotta post more.. Yeah the stock GT has kind of become a joke anymore.. It's not that quick and Ford seems to put all there money into the SVTeam.. Hell even in the late 80's the 5.0 LX was faster then the 5.0GT..

the newest gt's now seem to run 13.6-13.8 range at 103mph range for trap. Not too bad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12