WRX vs. Integra Type-R - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX vs. Integra Type-R within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by TurboWill Hey, my girlfriend has a worked civic. There are alot of girls into cars She's a ...

Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    Hey, my girlfriend has a worked civic. There are alot of girls into cars She's a school teacher.
    Thats awesome.
    Props to your Honda girl
    " I wasn't racing, I was winning"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WRX
    my wife 'pretends' to be into my car.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

Quote Originally Posted by WRX
    my wife 'pretends' to be into my car.
    Atleast she tries.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Quote Originally Posted by Type-RGirl
    Thats awesome.
    Props to your Honda girl
    Thanks, she's mad cool. She is a true"Honda girl" I think she's going to get an RSX-S Hopefully she wait a save for an M3. Girl's there all about looks.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Thanks, she's mad cool. She is a true"Honda girl" I think she's going to get an RSX-S Hopefully she wait a save for an M3. Girl's there all about looks.

Mine is into looks but she knows it has to perform.(Type-RGirl)
    Other car's I had:
    93' Camaro Z28, 95' Eclipse GS, 92' Integra GS, 91' MR2 Turbo, 00' Civic SI, 89' CRX SI, 97' Accord EX V6 (Totalled), 97' Wrangler 4x4, 91' Talon TSI AWD (Blown motor), 96' 240sx KA-Turbo, 96' 300ZX TT, 05' WRX, 05' STI (Totalled), 05' STI, and 92' SC400
    Still in the Family: 05' STI (Wife's Car), 92' SC400.

Gotta have a sexy car As long as it has some BALLS!

J-H
    You guys are definately an asset to this board.....I bet we will get a ton of stories out of these two cars.....

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

Quote Originally Posted by J-H
    You guys are definately an asset to this board.....I bet we will get a ton of stories out of these two cars.....

All I have to say is this is the first board my wife has not gotten put down for being a girl. You know people assuming she knows nothing. Thanks though I know she will appreciate it.
    Other car's I had:
    93' Camaro Z28, 95' Eclipse GS, 92' Integra GS, 91' MR2 Turbo, 00' Civic SI, 89' CRX SI, 97' Accord EX V6 (Totalled), 97' Wrangler 4x4, 91' Talon TSI AWD (Blown motor), 96' 240sx KA-Turbo, 96' 300ZX TT, 05' WRX, 05' STI (Totalled), 05' STI, and 92' SC400

Quote Originally Posted by J-H

Me being as competative as I am, Im sure we will have many more stories to come.
    And thanks for the nice comments
    I enjoy this board. Everyone is way cool

t
    Quote Originally Posted by scubee
    I believe we are going with a set of cam gears, cams, and Hondata fairly soon. I hope we will be able to dyno both cars to see how they perform. Like any car though Tuning is key.
    I don't know if you'll be able to hang from a roll in the rex with those mods, it's gonna be quick. Sorry about the comment it was like 3 or 4 in the morning and I was tired . Tegs are nice especially the type R. I enjoyed driving in a gsr with basic bolt on's so I would amagine how much quicker the type R is.

Happy modding

Quote Originally Posted by Type-RGirl
    Me being as competative as I am, Im sure we will have many more stories to come.
    And thanks for the nice comments
    I enjoy this board. Everyone is way cool

Word
    Other car's I had:

nice runs
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

speak of the devil.......i just test drove an ITR today. i used to drive a GSR and lusted over the R the whole time i had it. i just bought the rex 2 weeks ago over the R because it is more practical.
    i know this is blaspheme, but im not sure i made the right choice....

oh what the hell, boost is where its at!!!! but it must be said that the ITR is an incredible machine which i hope to own some day. good luck with the modding to the both of you, and for the husband.....whatever you do DONT challenge her to an autox or roadrace!
    02 silver WRX sedan----Sold
    03.5 Mazdaspeed Proteg--DS beast

i dont like hondas
    05' WRB STI
    MODS

Go raibh t leathuair ar Neamh
    sula bhfuil a fhios ag an diabhal go bhfuil t marbh

May you be a half-hour in Heaven before the devil knows that you're dead.

Quote Originally Posted by chris1866
    speak of the devil.......i just test drove an ITR today. i used to drive a GSR and lusted over the R the whole time i had it. i just bought the rex 2 weeks ago over the R because it is more practical.
    i know this is blaspheme, but im not sure i made the right choice....

oh what the hell, boost is where its at!!!! but it must be said that the ITR is an incredible machine which i hope to own some day. good luck with the modding to the both of you, and for the husband.....whatever you do DONT challenge her to an autox or roadrace!

I deffinately would expect to loose that battle.. Oh theirs a curve understeer aaaaaahhhahaahhaahaha..... ITR swoops by me no prob. nice and gracfully. I need suspension if I am going to even try battling on a road course.
    Other car's I had:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast