WRX vs. Integra Type-R - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX vs. Integra Type-R within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ^^^^^ geez...get a room you two....

^^^^^

geez...get a room you two.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Type-RGirl
    u just keep on tellin yourself that, and see where it gets you.
    WORD...
    Other car's I had:
    93' Camaro Z28, 95' Eclipse GS, 92' Integra GS, 91' MR2 Turbo, 00' Civic SI, 89' CRX SI, 97' Accord EX V6 (Totalled), 97' Wrangler 4x4, 91' Talon TSI AWD (Blown motor), 96' 240sx KA-Turbo, 96' 300ZX TT, 05' WRX, 05' STI (Totalled), 05' STI, and 92' SC400
    Still in the Family: 05' STI (Wife's Car), 92' SC400.

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    ^^^^^

geez...get a room you two.
    If he keeps it up, he's gonna be sleepin on the couch.
    " I wasn't racing, I was winning"

Quote Originally Posted by scubee
    WORD...
    To your MOM!!!!!

J-H
    With all the mods how much HP (theoretically) is the ITR making?

I am surprised it is that close to a TBE WRX.......

I guess the mods + VTEC + light weight + less drivetrain loss =

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

Quote Originally Posted by J-H

The ITR is capable of a 13.9 1/4 mi. w/ its current mods. So I figured it would be a close race.
    Other car's I had:
    93' Camaro Z28, 95' Eclipse GS, 92' Integra GS, 91' MR2 Turbo, 00' Civic SI, 89' CRX SI, 97' Accord EX V6 (Totalled), 97' Wrangler 4x4, 91' Talon TSI AWD (Blown motor), 96' 240sx KA-Turbo, 96' 300ZX TT, 05' WRX, 05' STI (Totalled), 05' STI, and 92' SC400

She is fun to be around cuz she is into the stuff I enjoy Cars, racing and modding them. It is awesome to have someone like that.
    Yeah i agree there. I would luv to have that with mine. She is a priss though, get the hair and nails done and avoids getting dirty. As for cars. Something to go from point a to b.

Although it is nice to just tell her ill be in the garage working on the car, she leaves me alone for hours!!
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

J-H
    Sounds right.....the rolling start is what made it close......I guess EM will make it easier for the WRX.

I did not know that ITR could be that fast. I know they have awesome engines and suspension but did not know that they could be made that quick.

BTW, the exhaust makes a world of difference in the WRX. Upping the boost a bit will net you the same results....

Thanks for the info!

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

Quote Originally Posted by enash99
    Yeah i agree there. I would luv to have that with mine. She is a priss though, get the hair and nails done and avoids getting dirty. As for cars. Something to go from point a to b.

Although it is nice to just tell her ill be in the garage working on the car, she leaves me alone for hours!!

Mine actually helped me put the TBE on the other day it was great. She got her pretty little hands dirty for me..
    Other car's I had:

Sounds right.....the rolling start is what made it close......I guess EM will make it easier for the WRX.

I did not know that ITR could be that fast. I know they have awesome engines and suspension but did not know that they could be made that quick.

BTW, the exhaust makes a world of difference in the WRX. Upping the boost a bit will net you the same results....

Thanks for the info!

Yeah, last week we installed Up-pipe and TBE and WOW. I can't believe the difference.
    Other car's I had:

Mine actually helped me put the TBE on the other day it was great. She got her pretty little hands dirty for me..

Bet it was even more fun gettin them clean together!

mahahahaha
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

Bet it was even more fun gettin them clean together!

mahahahaha
    Slow down buddy. hehehe
    Last edited by scubee; 03-30-2005 at 02:37 PM.
    Other car's I had:

People sometimes have a hard time believing Im into cars, because I also do hair and makeup (cosmetology) People think Im to girlie to get my hands dirty, but thats what they invented latex gloves for. Id rather hang out with the guys and talk cars more than just about anything else.

I estimate 210-215hp They have 195hp stock. The flashed ecu makes a difference also. My car redlines at 9100rpm
    scubee raced a stock ITR in his rex the day before we raced in mine. he pulled a couple of cars on him no problem. I sure wish I could pull as much power from exhaust as the subies can. With cold air intake /h/e, test pipe, spoon chip,and fuel rail i get 15-20 on a nice cool day.

Quote Originally Posted by Type-RGirl
    People sometimes have a hard time believing Im into cars, because I also do hair and makeup (cosmetology) People think Im to girlie to get my hands dirty, but thats what they invented latex gloves for. Id rather hang out with the guys and talk cars more than just about anything else.
    Hey, my girlfriend has a worked civic. There are alot of girls into cars She's a school teacher.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast