911 Vs. S55 Amg Vs Wrx
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 911 Vs. S55 Amg Vs Wrx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My dad and I were taking his 911 car back from the service department. I was driving the 911 and ...

911 Vs. S55 Amg Vs Wrx

My dad and I were taking his 911 car back from the service department. I was driving the 911 and he was in the S55. We start to get on 684 and he was curious to see which was faster. We both went from a 20mph roll and it was like I was sitting at a standstill. He pulled up to 120 and had a few car lengths on me The s55 is an 03 so it is supercharged and the 911 is a 2000 so it has the 3.4l engine and not the 3.6l

On the way to an auto-x we were getting on the on ramp to the highway and he nailed it in the 911and I followed suit. It went better than I expected but still was gruesome. Mods TBE and uppipe.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bikeforever01
    My dad and I were taking his 911 car back from the service department. I was driving the 911 and he was in the S55. We start to get on 684 and he was curious to see which was faster. We both went from a 20mph roll and it was like I was sitting at a standstill. He pulled up to 120 and had a few car lengths on me The s55 is an 03 so it is supercharged and the 911 is a 2000 so it has the 3.4l engine and not the 3.6l

On the way to an auto-x we were getting on the on ramp to the highway and he nailed it in the 911and I followed suit. It went better than I expected but still was gruesome. Mods TBE and uppipe.
    911 turbo?
    2005 Aspen White STi

nope plain 996 C2 6 speed

those are 2 very nice cars there
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

so.... what happen with the WRX?
    Patrick
    2004 Java Black STi
    COBB Stage II
    Invidia G200 Exhaust
    Helix Catted downpipe
    K+N Typhoon Intake
    Tanabe GF210 Springs

Quote Originally Posted by Padge
    so.... what happen with the WRX?
    it stayed home with the other Matchbox cars
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

Not suprised to hear Chappaqua mentioned in the story you wealthy prick!

Isn't kinda annoying how 99% of the people around here that drive fast cars, don't actually bother going fast in them?
    Saab 9-2x Black; EcuTek Tuned, Maddad TBE, STi muffler, KB Shifter&Bushings,STi Suspension,Silencer Delete, K&N, SSR Comps w/ BFG KDW's, JDM STi Intercooler, Noltec Alignment Plates, 20MM RSB, blah, blah, blah

J-H
    ONE DAY, ONE DAY, I will have an E55 AMG in the garage......it took me 5 seconds to get on the AMG bandwagon......sweet runs...

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

Quote Originally Posted by Chad W
    Not suprised to hear Chappaqua mentioned in the story you wealthy prick!

Isn't kinda annoying how 99% of the people around here that drive fast cars, don't actually bother going fast in them?
    Wow maybe you need lighten up. So just because my dad worked hard to get where he is that makes me a prick?! Some people I guess are just plain ****s.

And the WRX did not stay home that was the second part of the story... sry if that was not clear.

Quote Originally Posted by bikeforever01
    Wow maybe you need lighten up. So just because my dad worked hard to get where he is that makes me a prick?! Some people I guess are just plain ****s.

And the WRX did not stay home that was the second part of the story... sry if that was not clear.
    He's probably just jealous. As you pointed out in your post (the entire point of the post in fact) you WERE going fast in these cars.

remember kids, its not money that makes you happy, its having A LOT of it that makes you happy. I guess some people just aren't motivated to better themselves to do better in life and waste all their efforts on excuses and blaming everyone around them because they "can't". Just leave him be.
    go f*** yourself

I think you misread my tone, I meant that in a flattering way...

Or Maybe I just want to fight you cause you went to Greeley and I went to Fox Lane..
    Saab 9-2x Black; EcuTek Tuned, Maddad TBE, STi muffler, KB Shifter&Bushings,STi Suspension,Silencer Delete, K&N, SSR Comps w/ BFG KDW's, JDM STi Intercooler, Noltec Alignment Plates, 20MM RSB, blah, blah, blah

Quote Originally Posted by Chad W
    I think you misread my tone, I meant that in a flattering way...

Or Maybe I just want to fight you cause you went to Greeley and I went to Fox Lane..

...with a name like "Chad"...I should have figured
    go f*** yourself

Ahhh I see how it is

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    those are 2 very nice cars there
    +1 +1 +1 .... um +1
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

Wheres chappaqua......I got an E39 M5 to run that S55!

LOL, nice cars man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast