04 STI vs SRT-4 (Both w/mods)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 04 STI vs SRT-4 (Both w/mods) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; STI - Intake, ECU, TurboBack Exhaust SRT- See my Sig From a Dig- We ran 2 times from a stop ...

04 STI vs SRT-4 (Both w/mods)

STI - Intake, ECU, TurboBack Exhaust
    SRT- See my Sig

From a Dig- We ran 2 times from a stop up to about 100mph and from the jump, the STI put about 2 1/2 - 3 cars on me Damn AWD and closed the gap to about a car and shut down due to stop sign up ahead. ( Note this was done at 3am with NO traffic )

From a Roll- We started from 40mph up to about 100ish and the STI jumped me a good car and I steadily caught up and put about 1 1/2 - 2 cars on him at the end.

The STI is White w/Bronze rims lowered with Tint. This Baby looks effing Gorgeous. We took pixs, but I have no idea were to put this lil blue memory card at . We had a great time and he was impressed with my lil Neon as I was with his lil Impreza
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SRT THIS
    STI - Intake, ECU, TurboBack Exhaust
    SRT- See my Sig

From a Dig- We ran 2 times from a stop up to about 100mph and from the jump, the STI put about 2 1/2 - 3 cars on me Damn AWD and closed the gap to about a car and shut down due to stop sign up ahead. ( Note this was done at 3am with NO traffic )

From a Roll- We started from 40mph up to about 100ish and the STI jumped me a good car and I steadily caught up and put about 1 1/2 - 2 cars on him at the end.

The STI is White w/Bronze rims lowered with Tint. This Baby looks effing Gorgeous. We took pixs, but I have no idea were to put this lil blue memory card at . We had a great time and he was impressed with my lil Neon as I was with his lil Impreza
    you can get ssd card readers on ebay for pretty cheap. or at your local (insertwordhere)mart store. um you should be able to put the card back into the camera and hook the camera to the computer via usb cord that it came with. you will probably have to install some software too. Good luck. nice runs.
    Handling: Kyb AGX struts, Tein springs, camber bolts, Alignment -1.3F/-1.0R
    Looks: Gold powder coated stockers, Tint 30%F/20%rear, Infinity speakers, Sony deck
    Future mods: Legacy GT
    Car domain:http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/852175

have you run at the track yet, I am curious about your time? sounds like some good races!

How modded would you consider your srt? (lightly, moderate, heavy... etc.) I am trying to get a feel as to what the average SRT will run.
    Patrick
    2004 Java Black STi
    COBB Stage II
    Invidia G200 Exhaust
    Helix Catted downpipe
    K+N Typhoon Intake
    Tanabe GF210 Springs

Good kill. I love the SRT-4, it's got dam good performance for the money.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

nice run
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Track Times

Quote Originally Posted by Padge
    have you run at the track yet, I am curious about your time? sounds like some good races!

How modded would you consider your srt? (lightly, moderate, heavy... etc.) I am trying to get a feel as to what the average SRT will run.
    I would consider my self moderate, being I only put about $1500 in power mods. The last time I ran at the track was with just TB Exhaust / AGP Wastegate and I ran 13.5 - 13.7 at 102-104mph. Since I installed Stg.1, FMIC, Clutch, I haven't gone yet, but I feel a way bigger difference then before, especially top end.

Lightly Moded SRT= CAI, TB Exaust

Moderate= About where I'm at and a lil more like EBC and SAFC

Heavy= Turbo Upgrade

Thanks for the comps, we both Killed eachother where we shine, STI from the Dig and SRT from a Roll. Next week we are gonna do it again on tape, but he said he wants me about 2 cars in front to even out things launching wise and see what happens... Can't wait
    Last edited by SRT THIS; 03-29-2005 at 03:02 AM.
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.