e46 m3 vs. my r32 - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on e46 m3 vs. my r32 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by DTR rex I assume you accidentally quoted wrong, because you couldn't be refering to me Nevermind.ellinopedo182 and ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    I assume you accidentally quoted wrong, because you couldn't be refering to me

Nevermind.ellinopedo182 and elohdaeh78 have very similar screen names if you glance at them quickly. I got them mixed up. My bad.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ok, yeah... I will give you that. In chicago the cops targer import "racer" cars more than fast, luxury cars...The M3 will still earn you attention, a lot less compared to an STi or EVO, but its not like an R32 looks like a "teen boy, road racer" like the latter

just say yes... your right, the cops wont even look at you in the m3! thats all im asking for!
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by ellinopedo182
    just say yes... your right, the cops wont even look at you in the m3! thats all im asking for!
    O wait...... You said M3 ok.... I thought you meant something completely different man. Yeah, cops wont pay you any attention in the M3.. compared to your R32, the cops wont notice a difference between driving an M3 or a ford taurus (was that ok)

anyways, go buy the damn M3 already. You want to have it good and ready for summer time
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

O wait...... You said M3 ok.... I thought you meant something completely different man. Yeah, cops wont pay you any attention in the M3.. compared to your R32, the cops wont notice a difference between driving an M3 or a ford taurus (was that ok)

anyways, go buy the damn M3 already. You want to have it good and ready for summer time
    see, i knew the m3 resembled the ford taurus! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will, wait i said! damn...
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by ellinopedo182
    i wont get my m3 somewhere in the next two weeks. hold your horses. ill post pics.

i am not a scientist, unless i wanted to stop after next year, then i could go work as a chemist, but im going to med school to become a doctor.

i am 21.

they are called prodigy's... and no, i am not one of them.

Peter
    I say keep the R32 and throw a turbo, or supercharger kit on. You will have much better performance than the M3. Still have your AWD too. Are you going to get an 05 M3?
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345