Cavalier VS Cavalier
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Cavalier VS Cavalier within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; this isn't a race story... I was driving down the road in my bro's Cavalier (going the speed limit because ...

WRX

Thumbs down Cavalier VS Cavalier

this isn't a race story...

I was driving down the road in my bro's Cavalier (going the speed limit because there was a cop ahead about 150 yards) and I was in the right lane with no one in front of me (except for the cop). This chick (she was pretty cute too) in a newer blue Cavalier was right next to me in the left lane with 2 or 3 cars in front of her going the same speed because of the cop. Suddenly this girl decides that my lane was filled with butterflies and rainbows because she decided to QUICKLY get into my lane... WHILE SHE WAS STILL RIGHT NEXT TO ME!
    The worst part was, we were on a bridge with a 60+ foot drop off and old cement railings that looked like they would've caved in if someone just leaned against them so I couldn't swerve to the right. I slammed on the brakes and braced for impact. But... she missed! Wow! I was amazed! How the F@#k did she miss?? I didn't care, at this point I was so livid that I had to give her the one finger salute. I ended up pulling next to her at a red light, and I let her have it. She looked like she was 18 and at first she gave a look like "what did I do", but after 30 seconds of me yelling she tried to sink further down into her seat. When the light turns green, I floored it to get ahead of her and she stayed pretty far back there. I decided to take an alternate route to avoid any further confrontation because I think she learned her lesson. Man I HATE sh!tty drivers!
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Was she cute?

WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX
    This chick (she was pretty cute too)
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

I Support ClubWRX
    There have been times that I've been cut off really bad by female drivers. The second I see that they are cute I can't seem to stay mad and yell at them. I have no control over my hormones at all

Dude, she tried to hit on you, and you blew it...

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

Yea I would have treid to get her number.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

t
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan00Hawk
    Dude, she tried to hit on you, and you blew it...

How did you gun it in a Cavalier?
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.