stage 2 vs. cooper s - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on stage 2 vs. cooper s within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I think I'd rather stay in the closet, than own a min cooper....

I think I'd rather stay in the closet, than own a min cooper.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX
    I have to admit that I'm intrigued with the Mini for its nimbleness.

When they first came out my friend and I went to test drive the S, just for fun. The sales person was a really young girl who did not want to sit in the back seat so she handed us the keys and said be back in a half hour and have fun. I found the twistiest road I could....I have only driven one other car that I am sure would have been able to keep up with that mini going up that road. When we got back to the dealership there was a guy and a girl there to pick up their car...which was the demo we just turned in. I felt pretty bad about ragging out as much as I did. The car was pretty unbelievable to drive. The only thing it lacked was power, which was OK because you could stand on it coming out of the turn and never feel the front tires were going to break free. But, if you put that John Cooper Works Kit on one I am sure it helps...I priced one out with the kit and it was more money then I was willing to spend on that car, you could get an evo for the same amount.
    "Winners generally are not nice people, they try to be but are immensely selfish, immensely arrogant, have total belief in their own ability and nothing else matters when they are at work." -Eddie Jordan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12