Killed the Pizza Boy
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Killed the Pizza Boy within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Weather Conditions: Just after a nice rain the ground was soaked. Location: Redlight going up a hill. Cars Mine: WRX ...

Killed the Pizza Boy

Weather Conditions: Just after a nice rain the ground was soaked.

Cars
    Mine: WRX of course.
    His: Honda Civic Si (I know, lame but I'm trying to make this exciting)

Anyways, the guy lines up with sign lit and Si revving. I sit and look at him like he's brought a knife to a gunfight (snickering). Light turns green, I look over and his front wheels are spinning so fast the pizzahut sign's flickering. I rev to 3k and let go, the car of course catches and I fly up 3, 4, 5, 1/4 mile.. I let off at 50mph since I was going into a residential area.

Just thought I'd share for a good laugh.
    JDM STi Uppipe
    Kartboy Short Shifter
    Lead Foot

Favorite Passenger Comment: I feel like we're about to go lightspeed!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thats awsome DOWN WITH CIVICS ive been almost killed by too many obnoxious drivers in civics
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Trying to race you when it's dry is silly enough. Trying to race in the rain? Stupid. I'd race a Z06 in the rain.
    Prodrive Headlight Conversion
    STi Front Grill
    Turbochargers.com Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade - T28 Compressor
    The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel
    Wagons Are Cool Check Out My Baby Here!

then you realize the pizza was going to your house and all the cheese is on one side... doh!

-c
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

Originally posted by fengshui
    then you realize the pizza was going to your house and all the cheese is on one side... doh!

-c
    LOL, here's hoping he got a good tip for losing so badly. Maybe he can save up for more mods with his tips.....

Nice "kill". That was a pretty funny story. No wonder my pizza is always late. Pizza boy out racing when he should be coming to see me!
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

Originally posted by fengshui

-c

Not if they were driving a Honda

-Josh
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

well as we know stickers add like 15hp each maybe he thought the pizza sign that lights up would add another 100hp or somthing like a shot of NAAAAAAAAAWWWWZZZZZ
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

thats real funny the pizza boys in my neighborhood are crazy and are just stupid enough to race in the snow with ice im serious ive seen it happen(no the driver of the car i was in was not participating in the race, im not a big fan of street racing) they nearly killed each other
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

that's a funny story, but I don't have room to talk because i owned a 00 blue si before I bought my wrx...soo...but I wasnt obnoxious like that...I realized that I was still driving a fwd economy car.
    Låt mig se dig avklädd!

Forced to box.

"That's the trouble, a sex symbol becomes a thing. But if I'm going to be a symbol of something, I'd rather have it sex than some other things we've got symbols of." MM

Originally posted by SwedeWRX
    that's a funny story, but I don't have room to talk because i owned a 00 blue si before I bought my wrx...soo...but I wasnt obnoxious like that...I realized that I was still driving a fwd economy car.
    The funny part is not about the car but the conditions he was trying to race in. Even if it was an Si with an engine swap it would have still spinned the wheels.
    JDM STi Uppipe
    Kartboy Short Shifter
    Lead Foot

Favorite Passenger Comment: I feel like we're about to go lightspeed!

Banned
    Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02
    well as we know stickers add like 15hp each maybe he thought the pizza sign that lights up would add another 100hp or somthing like a shot of NAAAAAAAAAWWWWZZZZZ
    SpeedRacerWRX02 this is for u......sorry to put a damper on this thread guys but this sums up his comedy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails your humour is about as entertaining as a hangover.jpg  

Originally posted by WRX>MUSTANG

SpeedRacerWRX02 this is for u......sorry to put a damper on this thread guys but this sums up his comedy
    wow u know i believe i posted that pic and same sentence to u in the girlfriend thread except u changed ur name to mine...very original.....
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Banned
    wow u know i believe i posted that pic and same sentence to u in the girlfriend thread except u changed ur name to mine...very original.....
    Dont like it?

Originally posted by WRX>MUSTANG

Dont like it?
    i just expected somthing that u got on your own and making no sense
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Banned
    i just expected somthing that u got on your own and making no sense
    Unless you made the pic, you did not get it on your own.
    I made an extra effort, just for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.