me vs stg 3 srt
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on me vs stg 3 srt within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; on rt59 i pull up to a light waiting to turn left onto rt72 and a black srt4 pulls along ...

me vs stg 3 srt

on rt59 i pull up to a light waiting to turn left onto rt72 and a black srt4 pulls along side of me and he rolls his window down and talks to me . he was from florida,and he was talking about our cars . he then asks what i had done to my car and i tell him it is stg 3 ,and he asks me if i want to run real quick . i say sure so when the light turns green for us we both turn left side by side ,and we both hit the gas i pull real hard real fast then i go to shift and i miss 3rd twice he passed me and slowed down and tells me ya missed 3rd. he asks to go again and i say sure. so again we both take off and i pulled hard by the time i was at 140 he was way back i mean way back. i slow down and he pulls along side me and says that thing is fast a hell. he said he has never been beat by a rex,and only lost to one sti. we then both parted ways on good terms for once a cool srt4 guy if you come on these boards thanks for the run it was a blast

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Holy ****e your car is a beast.

Good kill on the Mopar.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

nice kill, is mopar stage 3 out already ?
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    nice kill, is mopar stage 3 out already ?
    I was confused by the title and then what's in the paragraph. Was the srt stage 3 as well as the wrx. It sounds like the wrx was the stage 3 and the srt wasn't. I dunno.

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Wow first time the SRT 4 wasnt teh FASTAR! But your car sounds like a beast! Nice Kill, but its also nice the guy was chill.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

wrx is well past stg 3 as for srt4 stg 3 kit,and yes they are out there.i have seen some even crazier srt4's running around

Quote Originally Posted by sonicrx
    wrx is well past stg 3 as for srt4 stg 3 kit,and yes they are out there.i have seen some even crazier srt4's running around
    Ahh, yeah I thought you were stg. 4 but I was just confused sorry. Nice kill BTW.

wow your car is insane. love your car. how much did it cost for all your engine mods? what have u run at the track? have u had ne reliability problems?

Damn dude. Your car is insane. Can you post up a mod list? I'd love for my car to push out that much power but I'm worried about blowing the tranny.
    2004 WRB Cobb Stage II WRX
    220whp 210wtq

Sick. I hope to reach 350whp one day Good kill.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

what speed did you guys start from of a roll? just curious cause if he had stage iii, it won't hook on street tires till like 70. 400tq is just a tad to much for 2 front tires to handle. after that though the gap should of stayed the same as stage iii is dynoing around 360/390. good kill awesome car. hows your tranny like 350whp? spec-c gears?
    Last edited by 2004NeonSRT4; 03-22-2005 at 07:28 PM.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by zoinks
    I was confused by the title and then what's in the paragraph. Was the srt stage 3 as well as the wrx. It sounds like the wrx was the stage 3 and the srt wasn't. I dunno.
    Im confused too, what does stage 3 for the 2.0L Impreza consist of? I am saving for stage 3 for my neon, so this post saddens me if they were both stage 3. Anyway nice kill and if thats your car in your avatar, it looks nice, love a rex with a front mount. Damn it I didnt click refresh and missed all these posts. Sorry for my post.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilipSRT-4
    Im confused too, what does stage 3 for the 2.0L Impreza consist of? I am saving for stage 3 for my neon, so this post saddens me if they were both stage 3. Anyway nice kill and if thats your car in your avatar, it looks nice, love a rex with a front mount. Damn it I didnt click refresh and missed all these posts. Sorry for my post.
    No, the WRX is stage 4+. Srt-4 was mopar stage 3.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    No, the WRX is stage 4+. Srt-4 was mopar stage 3.
    yeah figured that out now thanks. I was looking at another thread and didnt refresh this one when I posted so there were only a couple posts on it, which is why I was left in the dark.
    Where can a find a link for the rex stages? Im trying to find this stuff out to help my friend speed up his bugeyed wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    stage iii is dynoing around 360/390.
    when? I have yet to see a stage 3 car dyno that much even with HO on. I hope your right, maybe with enough supporting mods.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast