me vs stg 3 srt - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on me vs stg 3 srt within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Good Kill....

Good Kill.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    what speed did you guys start from of a roll? just curious cause if he had stage iii, it won't hook on street tires till like 70. 400tq is just a tad to much for 2 front tires to handle. after that though the gap should of stayed the same as stage iii is dynoing around 360/390. good kill awesome car. hows your tranny like 350whp? spec-c gears?
    30-35 and i let off as he was pretty far back. i know a guy that has a srt4 that is beyond a stg 3 and he is not dynoing 360 to the wheels. the #'s your posting seem a little high. and kudos to him he was a real cool guy. he made no excuses he admitted he got his butt handed to him. i wish we would of pulled over. most of the srt4 guys i have run across have been jerks trying to race in traffic,and cutting me off only to rev the motor and give a thumbs down to me. i know there are faster cars than me ,but it is fun to race a person that respects the other person,and remain friendly so i take back all bad things said about all srt owners. this guy changed my view

Quote Originally Posted by silverscooby
    Good Kill.

very nice hp numbers

nice kill...what turbo are you runnig
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

So how is your car holding up with that much power? 20Gs are pretty laggy on the 2.0l no?
    '02 WRB WRX
    '92 Civic Si

Yeah sonicrx spill it.. You running a STi 6 speed in that thing? Can't be the stock 5 speed unless it's had some major work to it..

J-H
    Sometimes I think if I will ever get to the 300awhp mark....let alone break 380

Sell WRX, get STI.....beef up WRX....hard to decide....

In the meantime I will live vicariously through any 300awhp subie on this board.....

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

Quote Originally Posted by J-H
    Sometimes I think if I will ever get to the 300awhp mark....let alone break 380

Sell WRX, get STI.....beef up WRX....hard to decide....

In the meantime I will live vicariously through any 300awhp subie on this board.....

I'm with you JH.. After all my penny counting and list of mods I still seem to fall short of 300hp..

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-ERROR
    Yeah sonicrx spill it.. You running a STi 6 speed in that thing? Can't be the stock 5 speed unless it's had some major work to it..
    STOCK 5 SPD. i have had no problems well except missing third once in a great while. i beat the hell out of the trans as well. i do 4k-5k launches as well as clutch slip launches,and knock on wood she is still there

wow...maybe i'll start doing some major engine mods. The only thing thats been holding me back is the tranny, which i fear to death might break on me.

Quote Originally Posted by sonicrx
    30-35 and i let off as he was pretty far back. i know a guy that has a srt4 that is beyond a stg 3 and he is not dynoing 360 to the wheels. the #'s your posting seem a little high. and kudos to him he was a real cool guy. he made no excuses he admitted he got his butt handed to him. i wish we would of pulled over. most of the srt4 guys i have run across have been jerks trying to race in traffic,and cutting me off only to rev the motor and give a thumbs down to me. i know there are faster cars than me ,but it is fun to race a person that respects the other person,and remain friendly so i take back all bad things said about all srt owners. this guy changed my view

i've seen a bunch of dyno numbers from 320/360. 360 being the guys that go with the rest of the supporting mods full exhaust, large fmic and so on. most guys seem to have done that with there stage 3 as apposed to leaving just the oem way but you right with guys with just stage iii only get around 320hp/350tq. good stuff. amazing to hear the stock tranny holds all of that. i lost mine when it was stock. driving it properly as well. you must of the got the limited edition titanium and platnium built wrx tranny.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.