cl55 ///AMG vs. .:R32
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on cl55 ///AMG vs. .:R32 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i saw this gorgeous white mercedes get next to me at a red light in chicago. i looked over and ...

cl55 ///AMG vs. .:R32

i saw this gorgeous white mercedes get next to me at a red light in chicago. i looked over and it was a cute looking black girl and her bf driving. The guy was probably in high mid to late 20's. Anyhow, it turns green and we both take off slowly and he suddenly hits it, but so do i, he gets a slight jump but i caught up right away and i couldn't even shift into second. So it was pretty much a 5-40mph run and i was like a fender ahead. I guess he was spinning, but i was quite happy at the time because i thought because of the results it was a cl500 and not a 55amg. Anyhow, we catch up to another light and i start slowing down so i can see what it is... and damnit, cl55amg. Very new, very clean, very chromed, very nice. I was like damnit, i am going to get it... let me just take it to 50 and see what i can get. Anyhow, the light turns green, he floors it and so do i... i get a great launch... about 1.5 cars in front and as i get into second and take it to 50mph, im a good car length in front, but.................. i think saw his lights coming up quickly, too quickly damnit. Anyhow, i know how fast they run, but comon, you gotta love awd launches. His gf was laughing inside the car, and my gf was pissed off at me. Anyhow, he probably felt wierd losing to a volkswagen, too bad he doesnt know that if i kept flooring it a few more seconds, i would have been seeing his tail lights going past me pretty fast.

Peter
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hmmm... cl500 what is the engine in that benz?
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

CL55's are so sweet, i love them. You seem to have quite the garage with some schweet cars. anyway, good kill, top end you woulda been shot with a BB gun in the back of the head.

Quote Originally Posted by phatboy00
    CL55's are so sweet, i love them. You seem to have quite the garage with some schweet cars. anyway, good kill, top end you woulda been shot with a BB gun in the back of the head.

um. not really. maybe front of the head, i don't think he'd be able to see the back of my head.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

oh it's from anchorman...sry i just saw the movie again and it was hilarious

just out of curiousity, what do you do for a living?

I think he's a student.

i will punch you in the ovaries.

im a student, yes. true. med school after next year though. maybe after that, i can buy these cars myself, and not use my parents to get me stuff. at least im not spoiled like my younger brothers, they don't do ()#@* while im in school studying to become something.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500

youre a student and have an r32 and sl500

props to you bruddha

You call 5-40mph a "race"

yes i do!!! at least a race i could win with one of those.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500

Quote Originally Posted by ellinopedo182
    yes i do!!! at least a race i could win with one of those.
    Wow, I have beaten Z06s and a Porsche in my old 18 second F-150 up to 35mph, that truck must have been teh fast!! That is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard, please dont go telling people you beat a CL55 in your Volkswagen

J-H
    Mball, you have to chill out dude.....

Your later posts have all been insulting. Quit being so critical.....what if it was an in-town race....where you there? Did you see it?

Seriously though, chill out.....read the story and if it sounds like crap/BS/unreal, keep it to yourself next time....

Peace

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

Quote Originally Posted by mball
    Wow, I have beaten Z06s and a Porsche in my old 18 second F-150 up to 35mph, that truck must have been teh fast!! That is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard, please dont go telling people you beat a CL55 in your Volkswagen
    why so bitter? for your info, we were in chicago... downtown, light to light launch, and yes i was ahead of him, who cares. I didn't come on here stating that i can beat the crap out of a cl55... i know better. Less time i checked, i do have a brand new mercedes, so im not ignorant of the power mercedes can make. i was just messing around, and it was funny seeing the guy feel dumb that he couldn't out launch me. And my little volkswagen will beat a lot of cars for what it is.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500

good kill.

mball needs to really chill out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast