cl55 ///AMG vs. .:R32 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on cl55 ///AMG vs. .:R32 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; There's no reason to be bitter. Drivers being equal, a CL55 would eat an R32 for breakfast, lunch and dinner. ...

There's no reason to be bitter. Drivers being equal, a CL55 would eat an R32 for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We're talking about a 115+mph car vs a 99+mph car. This just proves that anything can happen in short races. Have fun and be safe.
    Team Mullet Racing
    2004 White Evolution VIII - Wingless and Altezzaless
    www.forgivendriven.com

SOLD - Stage 4 WRX Wagon - 12.7 at 106mph - SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well the other day, I raced a yellow 911 turbo from 70 to 75 and I kept up very well in my minivan. He didn't pull more than 3 car lengths on me when I let up. Needless to say the bum continued his ricer fly-ahead and flashed his blinkers. All of the story is true except the blinkers part.

Quote Originally Posted by madmmt
    Well the other day, I raced a yellow 911 turbo from 70 to 75 and I kept up very well in my minivan. He didn't pull more than 3 car lengths on me when I let up. Needless to say the bum continued his ricer fly-ahead and flashed his blinkers. All of the story is true except the blinkers part.
    Really? When I raced a 911 from 0-8mph on my electric scooter, I had at least 2 scooter lengths on him. He was so embarrased to be pwned by a scooter

Quote Originally Posted by mball
    Really? When I raced a 911 from 0-8mph on my electric scooter, I had at least 2 scooter lengths on him. He was so embarrased to be pwned by a scooter
    why dont you take that electric scooter and stick it up your f************in a$$, calm down fool

Quote Originally Posted by mball
    Wow, I have beaten Z06s and a Porsche in my old 18 second F-150 up to 35mph, that truck must have been teh fast!! That is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard, please dont go telling people you beat a CL55 in your Volkswagen

Ban!

Whoa! Seriously, I don't think either side has been exactly serious. Just funnin' around.

We all know the "race" was more of a fun event, with two kickass cars. The subsequent musings were just for fun, I doubt anyone meant any insult.

I must ask though...

Did the scooter have Hondata #4?

Sorry, couldn't resist
    2004 Java Black Pearl STI
    Shocks... Pegs... Lucky.

im not spoiled, peter i have a hand me down wrx that has had nothing but problems i have been with out it for six months.....but i still love it....now you want an m3 so i get left with your poopy, yes damnit i said poopy, ass vw god i hate n/a, so now i have to work my ass off to mod this thing.........not a bad car but i am forced to sell the rex for peters m3 fund.....in any case if anyone is looking for a wrx with 2.5 block and lots of other bolt ons plus 3800 stall converter hit this member name up.....ask bill(grd) its got balls, block has around 60 miles and trans has about that much also
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

how much are you looking to get for the wrx?

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    how much are you looking to get for the wrx?
    don't know really yet. it's going to go as is though. the modifications, work done to the wrx exceed $5K.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by ellinopedo182
    don't know really yet. it's going to go as is though. the modifications, work done to the wrx exceed $5K.
    btw, according to GRD, car is good for low 13's/high 12's in this form without a bigger turbo. Thats good enough for an automatic(with high stall torque converter).
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12