Bs or not? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Bs or not? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well, that explains it! When I returned from Mexico, this dude in a Geo Tracker started riding my a$$ and ...

Well, that explains it! When I returned from Mexico, this dude in a Geo Tracker started riding my a$$ and I was so over it I dropped into 2nd at 40, floored it....and too my surprise he pulled on me! Had me by 4 car lengths to 80. At first I thought it was the AWD drive train loss, I shoulda known better than to go against any car from a roll, stock but now I KNOW that it was that crappy 78 octane Mexican gas.

Whew, I thought I was going to have to upgrade to a Cobalt SS after that but now I know it wasn't my Rex. I can sleep now.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by VOLFAN
    Well, that explains it! When I returned from Mexico, this dude in a Geo Tracker started riding my a$$ and I was so over it I dropped into 2nd at 40, floored it....and too my surprise he pulled on me! Had me by 4 car lengths to 80. At first I thought it was the AWD drive train loss, I shoulda known better than to go against any car from a roll, stock but now I KNOW that it was that crappy 78 octane Mexican gas.

Whew, I thought I was going to have to upgrade to a Cobalt SS after that but now I know it wasn't my Rex. I can sleep now.

dude that was probably a V8 in that Tracker, i see those swaps all the time

thats why i don't even go to the SRT4 forums anymore.....
    08 Audi RS4 (the retirement car)
    03 SY WRX (daily)
    07 Forester XT (wifes ride
    07 GSX-R 1000 (when cars get boring)

Quote Originally Posted by Novtec1
    Yeah only go to read the kill stories they are just a flame fest.
    04 Cayenne Red XT....b1tch.
    Cobb Stage 2 Protune on the way....
    Kartboy SS
    bling free since 1975

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoy2
    poor guy!

"Ok so here is the skinny... I talked to my father about this who ownes 2 porsches ( 911 sc and 911 targa). He told me that he ran into the guy at his friends porsche shop (scottys porsche), and said its a clone. its a 04 911 coupe with a gt3 body kit and emblems. And on top of that the guy lives in T.J and mainly runs the car on ****ty ass mexico gas so scotty is allways working on it. So That explains it! I'am not some stupid little story telling kid who has to lie to make friends If you read it you would of got the part when i said it should not have happend! but i did love the comments "

it was futher down, it was like what we see all the time, mirage's trying to be evos, honda's trying to be skylines, dodges trying to be imports!
    if you guys would have read the ENTIRE THREAD you would see this, the part that i put in quotes, that is what he said later!!!!!!!!!!! it was a 04 911 coupe with a gt3 body kit! dont flame him, thats messed up, he corrected himself
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To

I want my 10 minutes back
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

The guys ripped him a new one.

t
    Pretty ironic if you ask me...

I dont go to war stories much, it makes me not like my car. Everyone else hates it and I hate the drivers that post in war stories. Thats what everyone thinks srt drivers are like.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoy2
    if you guys would have read the ENTIRE THREAD you would see this, the part that i put in quotes, that is what he said later!!!!!!!!!!! it was a 04 911 coupe with a gt3 body kit! dont flame him, thats messed up, he corrected himself
    I think he's just performing damage control. If he lied starting off the post, he would most likely lie to recover. IMHO.
    2004 Sedan Stage IV (w/ .5L envy) >>> Stripped & Sold!
    2007 Wagon Stock >>> Soon to be traded in for an 08 STI

911 with porsche gt conversion would still not look like a gt because the roofline. what a story

That reminds me of the time I took a Hennesee Viper Venom 650 at a light, then at the next light he looked at me, laughed and when it turned green he dissapeared! But just to see one was cool, I think he was offended to race a Mustang GT??? I always get clowned by Vipers, I like it!!! Its like hitting your big brother till he punches you in the head. I had my matrix xrs and reved in front of one at the light i took off and he came up beside me in the rt10 put it in neutral reved then buh bye, i see him all the time and he revs his engine then i rev mine, its funny...
    04 Java Black Pearl - Sleek Eye

All you see is my license plate... SCOOBY-X

Quote Originally Posted by GOD The Almighty
    Patrick, you are a complete accident

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Novtec1
    Me neither. Only to download vids and sell parts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12