My STi vs 350z - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on My STi vs 350z within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Would you like to know why I get involved..... I've had many friends get their asses flamed to hell for ...

Red face This is towards DTR Rex

Would you like to know why I get involved.....

I've had many friends get their asses flamed to hell for just asking questions on "my350z.com" and it was by the same meatheads who come over here trying to start ****. Then you have people on that board who "program" this "mentality" into other owners minds that our "econoboxes" are fun to **** with and that it's ok to screw with us because we lack "everything". I've spoken with people from other boards, LS1tech, evolutionm.net, srtforums, clubrsx, and they all say the same thing about the 350 folks (ie.not good).

On more than one occasion I've had a 350Z do something "dangerous" like cut me off for no reason or call my car something stupid at a light. A few of these people had "my350z.com" plate frames and actually that's what led me to that sight.....pompus, dangerous, people with god like attitudes. Irony of this is they don't make "Stage 4" stickers for cars so it's hard from looking at my "stock" looking car. When they shoot their mouths off and that light turns green and their tires spin all they see is that little "econobox" dusting their supercar.

My coments are stupid....about as stupid and childish as any other comment made on these boards. I'm done with fighting trolls and going back and forth over this pointless ****. Also this is an honest observation, the people on the 350 board have more problems with more cars than any other club board. Why is beyond me.

Just my 2 cents. I'm done dealing with this crap. I'm just going to sit back and watch.
    If you can't run fairly from a dig, take your rolls back to the bakery.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 350zboy
    You guys get so worked up over this stuff!

Brian, not everyone that comes here and owns other cars are trolls. Get over yourself son.
    Eh, have you seen the thread about the Acura CL-S vs. Nissan 350Z TT? http://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80823

We got pretty worked up on that one...

Quote Originally Posted by nis350ztt
    Eh, have you seen the thread about the Acura CL-S vs. Nissan 350Z TT? http://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80823

We got pretty worked up on that one...
    Thanks Nis. You can go back to your m3Z site now.

Nis: go read the STI vs. 350z thread on this site to gain a little perspective. There is simply no comparison.
    There are plenty of dumb Z owners but for the most part they respect other cars, particularly the STI. I know of at least 3 STI owners from this site that post over on my350z. Their opinions are repected for the most part even when we don't agree with them. We don't get our trousers bunched up, call them trolls, or constantly flame.

Discussion is good. Learn from it. Don't be so quick to put an end to opposing views.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    You wanna talk about throwing fuel into a fire
    DTR your comments are not helping the problem either.

Quote Originally Posted by 350zboy
    Thanks Nis. You can go back to your m3Z site now.

Nis: go read the STI vs. 350z thread on this site to gain a little perspective. There is simply no comparison.
    There are plenty of dumb Z owners but for the most part they respect other cars, particularly the STI. I know of at least 3 STI owners from this site that post over on my350z. Their opinions are repected for the most part even when we don't agree with them. We don't get our trousers bunched up, call them trolls, or constantly flame.

Discussion is good. Learn from it. Don't be so quick to put an end to opposing views.
    Yeah, i'm not saying they don't. I'm saying it's not like they don't AT ALL. There are idiots/flamers in EVERY forum, that's just how it is. You're always going to have a few idiots that own the same car as you and visit the same forum. Well, there was one idiot that kept making a new screen name and starting STi owned a 350Z threads with nothing but a story.

Discussion IS good, FLAMING (owners getting butt-hurt that they don't have the fastest car in the world) is not.

so now anyone that owns a 350z or anything other than a WRX and posts on this site is a troll???

Excuse me for liking STi's and wanting to read about their kills...

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCity_WRX
    DTR your comments are not helping the problem either.

Thank you, I will keep that in mind for future reference
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    Thank you, I will keep that in mind for future reference
    I would hope so. You are such a prominent and respected figure here at clubwrx.net and you started to get involved in a pissing match. It is below you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12