my wrx vs rsx-s........................and a civic hatch
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on my wrx vs rsx-s........................and a civic hatch within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; heard sum stories how a rsx-s can hang or walk away from a wrx from a roll....well had my first ...

my wrx vs rsx-s........................and a civic hatch

heard sum stories how a rsx-s can hang or walk away from a wrx from a roll....well had my first encounter tonite with a rsx-s. the rsx-s i think had a exhaust system, or it could have jus been the muffler, but it sounded pretty deep, none of that ricy fart pipe shiat. well neways, on my way home from work ( i live in arizona) gettin off the 202 and merging onto the 101. the rsx-s and im guessing his buddy in the civic hatch, both cars were white with white wheels, started messing with me. both were doing ricer fly bys a total of 2 times. i was gettin pissed so as the rsx-s slowed down again to do it again for the 3rd time, i jus dropped it and took off, stopped as i hit 105 and slowed back down to my normal cruising speed...75mph. rsx-s was about 1-2 cars back and the hatchback...well i kinda forgot about him and didnt look for him.

my mods are: debadge - weight reduction of course and blitz sus intake - i jus like the sound of it

im not tryin to say that a wrx can take on a rsx-s, jus my experience tonite
    Last edited by lilaznbro; 03-20-2005 at 12:44 AM.
    [-victor-]

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by lilaznbro
    heard sum stories how a rsx-s can hang or walk away from a wrx from a roll....well had my first encounter tonite with a rsx-s. the rsx-s i think had a exhaust system, or it could have jus been the muffler, but it sounded pretty deep, none of that ricy fart pipe shiat. well neways, on my way home from work ( i live in arizona) gettin off the 202 and merging onto the 101. the rsx-s and im guessing his buddy in the civic hatch, both cars were white with white wheels, started messing with me. both were doing ricer fly bys a total of 2 times. i was gettin pissed so as the rsx-s slowed down again to do it again for the 3rd time, i jus dropped it and took off, stopped as i hit 105 and slowed back down to my normal cruising speed...75mph. rsx-s was about 1-2 cars back and the hatchback...well i kinda forgot about him and didnt look for him.

my mods are: debadge - weight reduction of course and blitz sus intake - i jus like the sound of it

I'm stock and I beat a modded type-s from a roll and was pulling on him all the way up to 100mph.

nice kill...way to put the ricers in their place
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

nice run

time for mods
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by lilaznbro

Sounds about right to me I killed one the other night to by about 2-3 car lengths. Some white kid G-ridin' with his hat on sideways Nice kill
    " I wasn't racing, I was winning"

Quote Originally Posted by Type-RGirl
    Sounds about right to me I killed one the other night to by about 2-3 car lengths. Some white kid G-ridin' with his hat on sideways Nice kill
    it could've been scoobyboy2.

J-H

That is freaking funny.....

What up Ian........

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

Quote Originally Posted by creditcards
    it could've been scoobyboy2.
    hehe
    " I wasn't racing, I was winning"

According to some on ClubRSX, a RSX-S with just I/E can take a STi from a roll.
    2005 Aspen White STi

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.