my wrx vs rsx-s........................and a civic hatch

This is a discussion on my wrx vs rsx-s........................and a civic hatch within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; heard sum stories how a rsx-s can hang or walk away from a wrx from a roll....well had my first ...

my wrx vs rsx-s........................and a civic hatch

heard sum stories how a rsx-s can hang or walk away from a wrx from a roll....well had my first encounter tonite with a rsx-s. the rsx-s i think had a exhaust system, or it could have jus been the muffler, but it sounded pretty deep, none of that ricy fart pipe shiat. well neways, on my way home from work ( i live in arizona) gettin off the 202 and merging onto the 101. the rsx-s and im guessing his buddy in the civic hatch, both cars were white with white wheels, started messing with me. both were doing ricer fly bys a total of 2 times. i was gettin pissed so as the rsx-s slowed down again to do it again for the 3rd time, i jus dropped it and took off, stopped as i hit 105 and slowed back down to my normal cruising speed...75mph. rsx-s was about 1-2 cars back and the hatchback...well i kinda forgot about him and didnt look for him.

my mods are: debadge - weight reduction of course and blitz sus intake - i jus like the sound of it

im not tryin to say that a wrx can take on a rsx-s, jus my experience tonite
    Last edited by lilaznbro; 03-20-2005 at 12:44 AM.
    [-victor-]

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by lilaznbro
    heard sum stories how a rsx-s can hang or walk away from a wrx from a roll....well had my first encounter tonite with a rsx-s. the rsx-s i think had a exhaust system, or it could have jus been the muffler, but it sounded pretty deep, none of that ricy fart pipe shiat. well neways, on my way home from work ( i live in arizona) gettin off the 202 and merging onto the 101. the rsx-s and im guessing his buddy in the civic hatch, both cars were white with white wheels, started messing with me. both were doing ricer fly bys a total of 2 times. i was gettin pissed so as the rsx-s slowed down again to do it again for the 3rd time, i jus dropped it and took off, stopped as i hit 105 and slowed back down to my normal cruising speed...75mph. rsx-s was about 1-2 cars back and the hatchback...well i kinda forgot about him and didnt look for him.

my mods are: debadge - weight reduction of course and blitz sus intake - i jus like the sound of it

I'm stock and I beat a modded type-s from a roll and was pulling on him all the way up to 100mph.

nice kill...way to put the ricers in their place
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

nice run

time for mods
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by lilaznbro

Sounds about right to me I killed one the other night to by about 2-3 car lengths. Some white kid G-ridin' with his hat on sideways Nice kill
    " I wasn't racing, I was winning"

Quote Originally Posted by Type-RGirl
    Sounds about right to me I killed one the other night to by about 2-3 car lengths. Some white kid G-ridin' with his hat on sideways Nice kill
    it could've been scoobyboy2.

J-H

That is freaking funny.....

What up Ian........

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

Quote Originally Posted by creditcards
    it could've been scoobyboy2.
    hehe
    " I wasn't racing, I was winning"

According to some on ClubRSX, a RSX-S with just I/E can take a STi from a roll.
    2005 Aspen White STi