crushed a new t-bird

This is a discussion on crushed a new t-bird within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was driving home tonight on the interstate when this new t-bird came up from behind. The road is 3 ...

crushed a new t-bird

I was driving home tonight on the interstate when this new t-bird came up from behind. The road is 3 lanes wide and I was in the middle lane with no one beside me (so the guy obviously had 2 easy options to go around had he chosen so). But no......he had to come right up to my bumper and be an ass. I was not going fast, 60-65, so I looked back at him and figured it was time to test my new intake (drop in, so it really doesn't do anything).......dropped it to 3rd and dumped it..........immediately shot 2-3 car lengths ahead of him.....he was trying but the distance just got further and further.......slowed down at 95......was at least 8 car lengths ahead......no idea what those cars are supposed to do but I thought they were low 15's stock.......pathetic.........my car is stock (except for this lame filter). When I utec comes it, it'll be even worse

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice kill! im not sure about the "vintage" styling they give those t-birds, but i think the interior is pretty sharp for a change. do you know that road by Marcus' Dairy? that place looks like the perfect quarter mile stretch and im sure the local car clubs know that. Unfortunately i think the cops do too.

-c
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

marcus dairy

yea...i know that road by the dairy....takes me right to the FBO where I fly little airplanes out of at DXR. That would be a good spot assuming the Danbury PD were not hanging out at Sports Authority :-)/BBB. This kill was actually over in ny.......684. Are you heading to danbury this weekend? Hey..is your car black? I see a black one like mine every now and then near clapboard ridge....and that car does NOT sound like mine.....lol...sounds alot meaner

daaaaaa............if i paid alittle more attention I would read that yours is blue...........see...alzheimers.....i'm over the hill already...going to borders tomorrow?

yeap, blue and debadged as of today. also gave it a good waxing and it looks amazing. did you drop the k&n filter in? where did you pick it up? if you decide you want to install an MBC, id suggest you order it from www.boostcontroller.com. the Joe P is a great mbc and ill help you install it one of the weekends im back in CT. not sure about tommorow, send me a PM.

-c
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

Guys,

Please personal message each other for stuff like this. Thanks.