crushed a new t-bird
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on crushed a new t-bird within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was driving home tonight on the interstate when this new t-bird came up from behind. The road is 3 ...

crushed a new t-bird

I was driving home tonight on the interstate when this new t-bird came up from behind. The road is 3 lanes wide and I was in the middle lane with no one beside me (so the guy obviously had 2 easy options to go around had he chosen so). But no......he had to come right up to my bumper and be an ass. I was not going fast, 60-65, so I looked back at him and figured it was time to test my new intake (drop in, so it really doesn't do anything).......dropped it to 3rd and dumped it..........immediately shot 2-3 car lengths ahead of him.....he was trying but the distance just got further and further.......slowed down at 95......was at least 8 car lengths ahead......no idea what those cars are supposed to do but I thought they were low 15's stock.......pathetic.........my car is stock (except for this lame filter). When I utec comes it, it'll be even worse

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice kill! im not sure about the "vintage" styling they give those t-birds, but i think the interior is pretty sharp for a change. do you know that road by Marcus' Dairy? that place looks like the perfect quarter mile stretch and im sure the local car clubs know that. Unfortunately i think the cops do too.

-c
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

marcus dairy

yea...i know that road by the dairy....takes me right to the FBO where I fly little airplanes out of at DXR. That would be a good spot assuming the Danbury PD were not hanging out at Sports Authority :-)/BBB. This kill was actually over in ny.......684. Are you heading to danbury this weekend? Hey..is your car black? I see a black one like mine every now and then near clapboard ridge....and that car does NOT sound like mine.....lol...sounds alot meaner

daaaaaa............if i paid alittle more attention I would read that yours is blue...........see...alzheimers.....i'm over the hill already...going to borders tomorrow?

yeap, blue and debadged as of today. also gave it a good waxing and it looks amazing. did you drop the k&n filter in? where did you pick it up? if you decide you want to install an MBC, id suggest you order it from www.boostcontroller.com. the Joe P is a great mbc and ill help you install it one of the weekends im back in CT. not sure about tommorow, send me a PM.

-c
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

Guys,

Please personal message each other for stuff like this. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.