? on 05 G35c vs Stg 2 WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on ? on 05 G35c vs Stg 2 WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by scoob So your saying a stock "G" will beat a stage 2 wrx in the 1/4? Don't ...

Quote Originally Posted by scoob
    So your saying a stock "G" will beat a stage 2 wrx in the 1/4? Don't think so ...G.

You're right, the rex would probably stay ahead for quite a bit longer than the 50mph mark (I was thinking of a stock rex when I wrote that). In fact, a stage 2 WRX would likely stay ahead through the entire 1/4. Given the trap speeds, I would say that the G would catch and pass the WRX shortly thereafter (not that it matters in a 1/4 mile race right ).

Some smaller, lighter wheels on the G (as opposed to the stock 19's) with some sticky rubber would make things alot more interesting.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

J-H
    Personal Experience: You will win, not by a lot though......

BTW, and not hijacking the thread but SARCASMO, your sig is freaking hilarious .....BEEF T***** OMG, how many times have I gotten that look.....
    My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12