New V8 Mustang Encounter - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on New V8 Mustang Encounter within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by turbo_bxr i think its funny when people like him get mad over the word RETARD,or RETARDED. they ...

Quote Originally Posted by turbo_bxr
    i think its funny when people like him get mad over the word RETARD,or RETARDED. they could care less. only regular people are trying to make the word you call them more politically correct. just a word. jeezzz
    no kidding. Me calling him a "retard" wasn't meant as a slam towards anyone mentally challenged. I simply meant that he's an idiot.
    Ryan
    2003 REDFIRE COBRA

pullied, sprayed, ported

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yeah i get called that all the time by my own G/F and i dont complain.

Hrm... Weird that a STG 2 STI can be the same as a stock ****box stang GT. Being that I dont play with stangs unless there is a cobra badge in the EVO I was behind my friend in his Cobb STG 2 05 STI when he completly destroyed one and made the guy look like a damn fool.

The new stangs are a joke and I love it everytime I see a sucker buy that pretty new stang with a saleen sticker on the windshield. Way to pay 40K for a 14SEC car YESSSS! I guess those stickers are fastarrrrr!

please dont spread this useless propaganda about how a magical stock stang can hang with a STG 2 STI.

staton
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

Its been months since ive been reading all this stuff on 05 mustangs saleens riced out mustangs YEP sort of. Their pumping 345Hp and up out of the box and im pretty sure theyve come with a ECU flash. Saleens tears out that factory V8 motor once ford sells them the car so only stupid things about saleen is the 9k and up in nice new body parts you could get oem cheaper.

your friend problably ran into a complete stock stang like ive been jabbering about the torque is ECU limited without a flash update.

Quote Originally Posted by xaton
    Hrm... Weird that a STG 2 STI can be the same as a stock ****box stang GT. Being that I dont play with stangs unless there is a cobra badge in the EVO I was behind my friend in his Cobb STG 2 05 STI when he completly destroyed one and made the guy look like a damn fool.

The new stangs are a joke and I love it everytime I see a sucker buy that pretty new stang with a saleen sticker on the windshield. Way to pay 40K for a 14SEC car YESSSS! I guess those stickers are fastarrrrr!

please dont spread this useless propaganda about how a magical stock stang can hang with a STG 2 STI.

staton
    Hey dumbass...nobody here is talking about an 05 Mustang GT beating a stage 2 STi. We're talking about a regular WRX......not STi. I know it's hard to follow along with these confusing things called "sentences", but try to keep up with the conversation.
    Last edited by StngStr; 06-01-2005 at 09:22 PM.
    Ryan
    2003 REDFIRE COBRA

pullied, sprayed, ported

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.