I got SPANKED by a Civic - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on I got SPANKED by a Civic within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; It's fun to fix up those cars. However, you should be glad your project is an Evo instead of a ...

It's fun to fix up those cars. However, you should be glad your project is an Evo instead of a Honda. A soup up Honda would not last long because of thieves.

ainít that the truth. I mean I have seen people break into car garages, break into the 70,000 BMW just to MOVE IT out of the way of the Honda it is blocking, and then take the Honda.

Nice Honda = STOLEN, what a shame, but better them then us.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    WHO THE HELL SWAPS NEW RSX MOTORS INTO A FREAKEN CIVIC????????

at least you have the satisfaction of knowing that you definately have a life...and that guy doesn't. And no matter how much work you do on it, how much power it has, or how many street races he wins, he's still a punk in a freaken Civic, and you have a nice new Evo.
    people with creativity and tuning knowledge. why wouldnt you wannt put a k20a into an EG? spankage. i was thinking about doing that before my WRX. people do alot of crazy things in little light cars. weight and power make a difference. most common ones are type r motor in EG, or GSR or b16 or h22 into EG's or CRX's..k20a turbo'd into an EG, omg..hands down with respect. but yeah, its like putting a turbo'd srde20 into a old school 240sx..or supra engine twin turbo into a sc300.
    Midwest Auto Salon
    Apple Valley, MN

My Stage IV WRX was totalled by a drunk driver. Fcuk him!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234