I need to upgrade
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on I need to upgrade within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Me = A few kids I used to know last year in highschool all had pretty nice cars, but now ...

I need to upgrade

Me =

A few kids I used to know last year in highschool all had pretty nice cars, but now they either bought nicer ones or got some mods! They are all a bunch of domestic guys and I caught up with a couple of them the other day and he informed me about all their current car situations and I feel little now, lol.

02' Firehawk Trans am: $10k paint job, wheels, dropped, exhaust, intake

04' Cobra Convt: stock because he just got it, but apparently he is getting full exhaust, intake, and pulley by summer-time.

FoxBody 92' stang: an ass load of mods, built motor, etc... and just got a supercharger put on it! He was running mid 12's BEFORE the s/c

Evo: pretty much every bolt on you can imagine with EM.

mach1: stock, but will still walk over my catless rex

SRT4: just over 300whp

I feel so small now, lol...... All these guys graduated highschool and are at community college working like 30 hours a week with their stupid fast Muscle cars
    Now when summer hits I will see them all the time and my car will constantly get its ass kicked..

O well... atleast I can drive my car in the winter too
    Last edited by DTR rex; 03-16-2005 at 10:02 AM.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You might ask them if anyone feels like joining you for a spirited drive on a good snowy day, or perhaps down a few of your favorite dirt roads. Stoplight to stoplight is one thing, but consistantly good go, stop, and turn in all kinds of conditions is where it's really at.

Also, without spending like a king, a few judicious mods pay big divdends with the WRX. Yer car rocks. Ciao.
    A lot of power is good, more is better, and too much is perfect. I mean, if less is more, think how much more more is...

I Support ClubWRX
    cough <FPGreen> cough

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    cough <FPGreen> cough

Yeah!!
    04 Cayenne Red XT....b1tch.
    Cobb Stage 2 Protune on the way....
    Kartboy SS
    bling free since 1975

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    cough <FPGreen> cough

hahahahaha, man how I wish. I should have bought that 18G setup when I had the money, instead I was sensible with my cash, and now have nothing to show for it since I spend an insane amount of money stupid sh!t

plus I am a full time student who just quite his job, lol
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

might ask them if anyone feels like joining you for a spirited drive on a good snowy day, or perhaps down a few of your favorite dirt roads

You sound like these Stupid SRT-4 kids who roll up right next to me while just crusing and Scream “LETS GO FROM A ROLL, LETS GO FROM A ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Finding a small obscure niche where your car may have an advantage or not, idk it just irks me. Luckily I have not found a SRT-4 that can get me from a roll, heh heh.

Quote Originally Posted by TSi AWD
    You sound like these Stupid SRT-4 kids who roll up right next to me while just crusing and Scream “LETS GO FROM A ROLL, LETS GO FROM A ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Finding a small obscure niche where your car may have an advantage or not, idk it just irks me. Luckily I have not found a SRT-4 that can get me from a roll, heh heh.
    First of all, DTR wasn't talking about strangers who pull up next to you at a light, he's comparing his versitile ride vs. the heavily modded cars of his schoolmates.

Secondly, I wouldn't call real world, all-weather performance a "small obscure niche"

Third, your comment, "Luckily I have not found a SRT-4 that can get me from a roll ,heh heh." clearly bears a much stronger resemblance to something a "Stupid SRT-4 kid" might say than anything I posted.

Finally, your use of the term 'stupid SRT-4 kid" displays a profound ignorance of, and disrespect for an entire segment of sport compact enthusiasts, young or old, who were sage enough to buy such a stonking ride.

I've wasted enough time with you.
    A lot of power is good, more is better, and too much is perfect. I mean, if less is more, think how much more more is...

Ah don't worry, so they have fast cars. They work 30hrs/week and go to Comm College. In 5years you'll be making twice as much as them and keep making more as they are stuck in a dead end job driving the cars they have now.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Third, your comment, "Luckily I have not found a SRT-4 that can get me from a roll ,heh heh." clearly bears a much stronger resemblance to something a "Stupid SRT-4 kid" might say than anything I posted.
    I'm sorry did I hurt your "E" Ego or something. I know man, just walk up to a guy with a ferrari and be like...

...................."Don't FAWK with me 8itch!!!!!!, just wait till it snows or we'll take it off road!!!!!!!!!!!!". In that case a F150WHP would beat the poop outa those cars.

Finally, your use of the term 'stupid SRT-4 kid" displays a profound ignorance of, and disrespect for an entire segment of sport compact enthusiasts, young or old, who were sage enough to buy such a stonking ride.

Apparently not, you have SOFT SKIN buddy . Why not go make more assumptions based on text and post your cliché’ internet argument, use the word ignorance a couple of times and then cop out. You know nothing about me, and the fact that you would walk up to a car with a stupid smirk on your face saying........

“WAIT TILL IT SNOWS BIT.CH, YUP, YOUR ASS IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!”

This is along the same lines of the SRT-4 owners who chase you down and 8itch for you to run from a specific speed and specific gear to another speed, I mean you're whittling it down to a specific niche to get you jollies an dtrying to get past your insecurities. EVERY SRT-4 driver I have meet while on the road has been an overly aggressive breaking many laws just to catch up to me, rolls down their windows to yell at me, cut me off and then yell at me for cheating when I win. Even When I ignor they floor it off every light and floor it through the gears, tailgate me. But thats just my experience with about 9 fu-cktards. SO they are in fact Stupid SRT-4 kids, again you assumed I was talking about then all so you jumped into argument mode, . The ones I have met face to face are much better, especailly the ones at the track that CAN beat me, but that’s what you get for assuming things there tough guy, they are the SMART SRT-4 drivers, whoops ignorance .

Lesson I HAVE LEARNED, the more insecure someone is, the more easilly they 8itch and fly off the handle and need to argue, like what you just posted to a mild quip.
    Last edited by TSi AWD; 03-16-2005 at 12:59 PM.

buy a motorcycle and you'll beat all, or at least, most of them

Ypu'll beat everyone to the Grave too....

Lesson I HAVE LEARNED, the more insecure someone is, the more easilly they 8itch and fly off the handle and need to argue, like what you just posted to a mild quip. [/QUOTE]

Funny you should mention that. Judging by the length of your last rant, I would agree.

Yer $hit is so tired. Yawn.

and then this...

Funny you should mention that. Judging by the length of your last rant, I would agree.
    I thought you were done you're just so afraid some one may "get the better of you"? Yet here you are, gotta get that "LAST WORD IN" Post another cliche' cop out, "Your $hit is Tired" don't loose sleep buddy, grow some thicker skin, get over yourself
    Last edited by TSi AWD; 03-16-2005 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    hahahahaha, man how I wish. I should have bought that 18G setup when I had the money, instead I was sensible with my cash, and now have nothing to show for it since I spend an insane amount of money stupid sh!t

plus I am a full time student who just quite his job, lol
    There is nothing wrong with being sensible with cash. Its not what you have to show for it, its what you have when you need it. They are more likely drowning in debt or needing their mommy/daddy to bail them out.

Look at it this way, I have 9 grand sitting in my invest account. Boy its tempting to use that money and blow almost every door off on/off street with my STi, It takes a man to restrain himself and use it wisely. Paying off my wife's wagon is more important to me at this point
    07 RDX

04 STI: SOLD
    02 4eat Cobb Stg 2 WRX Wagon: Wife's

Again

Damn, does the SRT-4 have to be in every thread which always ends up in some kind of argument??? Aren't we car enthusiast?
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.