350z - STI talk
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 350z - STI talk within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; No run, sorry....at least not yet! Yesterday at our meet there was a 350z with a fully built engine + ...

J-H

350z - STI talk

No run, sorry....at least not yet!

Yesterday at our meet there was a 350z with a fully built engine + greddy TT kit @ 14psi. Untuned the guy was making 483rwhp His dyno sheet brought a tear to my eye. He said he will be happy when he can run 18psi and break the HP record for the 350z.

This other guy that has an STI + GT30R kit from www.section8motors.com also showed up.

Rumors are that they will be meeting at a track once both are tuned. This will be some showdown....

The 350z guy left before I did, so we all got to watch him take of. The car is so silent (stock exhaust), but when he hit the throttle tires started spinning....1st and 2nd gear he broke them loose with no sweat (even short shofting ).

Ask ScoobyBoy2, he was there....we were all like

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by J-H
    No run, sorry....at least not yet!

Yesterday at our meet there was a 350z with a fully built engine + greddy TT kit @ 14psi. Untuned the guy was making 483rwhp His dyno sheet brought a tear to my eye. He said he will be happy when he can run 18psi and break the HP record for the 350z.

This other guy that has an STI + GT30R kit from www.section8motors.com also showed up.

Rumors are that they will be meeting at a track once both are tuned. This will be some showdown....

The 350z guy left before I did, so we all got to watch him take of. The car is so silent (stock exhaust), but when he hit the throttle tires started spinning....1st and 2nd gear he broke them loose with no sweat (even short shofting ).

Ask ScoobyBoy2, he was there....we were all like

wow, sounds like some incredibly cars!!

When that ish goes down video tape that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.