Me-STI-S2000-RSX-S.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Me-STI-S2000-RSX-S. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well I ran into these guys I know the person who has the STI and it's modded quite heavily. My ...

Me-STI-S2000-RSX-S.

Well I ran into these guys I know the person who has the STI and it's modded quite heavily. My power levels are so I didn't waste my time.

We all drove around town for 40 minutes. And found some good open roads, The type-s I had to race after seeing all the flack about how it hangs and beats stock WRXs. Well I raced him from a roll a couple of times and pulled on him every single time. He had intake and catback as well. One time we went all the way up to 105mph and it still looked like I was pulling. I was surprised how well I hung with the stock S2000 I don't know what mods he had but he didn't start pulling on me until about 70mph and then it wasn't very much.

I'm starting to wonder if my car has a flashed ECU when I bought it used, I've been surfing from terrible MPG all winter.

But overall it was blast, haven't had that much fun in a while.

The main reason I posted this up was for the RSX owning.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice run
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Quote Originally Posted by WRXcelration
    nice run
    and the words of the day are "nice run"

WRX
    pffft, I don't get where these RSX owners think they can hang with a WRX. from a roll it might be a 'drivers' race, but really if you don't miss a gear I don't see how you can lose. I raced one at the dragstrip when I was stock and I beat him by soooo many cars (he later said that was his best run) that I seriously doubted he could've hung with me from a roll. But good runs, sounds like you had fun.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

Quote Originally Posted by WRX
    pffft, I don't get where these RSX owners think they can hang with a WRX. from a roll it might be a 'drivers' race, but really if you don't miss a gear I don't see how you can lose. I raced one at the dragstrip when I was stock and I beat him by soooo many cars (he later said that was his best run) that I seriously doubted he could've hung with me from a roll. But good runs, sounds like you had fun.
    From a stop, any realist will tell you that the WRX will own the RSX-S.

From a roll, it can be close but I'm still inclined to believe that the WRX is faster, unless its like from a 60mph roll or something (who the fuk does that anyway?).
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

well not to be any greedy or anything, but i dun find any hard time
    beating those rsx-s or so they call themselves DC5.
    But the s2000, they've got some mean power. pertty amazing how they could hang
    on with us. friend of mine has s2k with ECU and intake, lil stuff, raced him from stop and go, had no time beating him, but from 50mph, it was pretty intense match.
    i've been driving stick for only 4 months so i might be lack of experience, but yea..
    i felt pretty tense when i was racing s2000.
    03' C i

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.