Spanked by a Lightning
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Spanked by a Lightning within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I'm coming back from the city on 94, and as I'm going through the Deerfield Road toll plaza, unbeknownst ...

Spanked by a Lightning

So I'm coming back from the city on 94, and as I'm going through the Deerfield Road toll plaza, unbeknownst to me is a F150 Lightning. I deposit my change, and start up as normal, and I notice this big, red truck jump on it next to me. In futility I floor it, and never got closer than 2 car lengths from his bumper. The longer we went, the more the distance grew. Doesn't help that I had a car ahead of me and had to let up, but even if that car weren't there, I doubt I could have done any damage. Damn fast truck...

Steve

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah, those things can move...What kind of mods do you have so far? (if it's ok to ask)...

~joe

No mods yet...Just had a baby, switching jobs, you know the whole bit...

But when things are good again, I'll be looking for advice as to which order I should progress with the mods.

Thanks for the interest,

Steve

i raced one of those, i KILLED IT TOTALLY!!!!!!!! the retard that he could kill me, so he FLOORED it as he we were getting off the line and it was kinda slippery, all i see is some smoke and hes car fishtailing, i alreayd had taken the lead and by about 6 or 7 cars... it was so funny. when he came passed me he didnt even looked at me. he must have felt soooo stupid for trying to race me while the ground was kinda wet. hehe... but im still scared of those things, i see their times, low 5's 0-60 and their AUTOS!!!! and quarter is like high 13's.... ! um... nope. id lose in a fair race.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

ellinopedo182.....

If I were you, I would find the english teacher you had in school and kill her/him for allowing one of their students (you) to leave their class with grammar like that. Ridiculous.

Originally posted by GottaGettaRex
    ellinopedo182.....

If I were you, I would find the english teacher you had in school and kill her/him for allowing one of their students (you) to leave their class with grammar like that. Ridiculous.

02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

ellinopedo182.....

Play nice. For all you know he was in a hurry to get to his English class and didn't spell check before he posted.

A lightning beat my friend's rx-7...he wouldn't admitt it though. I was in the passenger seat and the truck was in front of us. When we started slowing down he said "haha we killed him." I was like what, I'm drunk but I'm not that drunk.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Banned
    ellinopedo182.....

Even im hella smarter huh.

ellinopedo182.....

I was kinda having a hard time reading...

~joe

HOLY ****! what the hell was i smoking! i cant beleive i wrote all that. wow, see, thats what school does to you. when you study 20 hours in 3 days for a chemistry exam, complete an english writing assignment(essay), study for 2 math exams and 1 bio exam, you start to write stuff down that make no sense what so ever! i have no idea what i was trying to say there at all! trust me, thats not how i REALLY write! i have really good grammer, i just have no idea how i wrote that post. all i know, college is fun, unless ur majoring in bio/pre-med and trying to get a 4.0, then you start to write posts like me and have no idea what the **** youre talking about, then college sucks!

damn, its 2:30am, i just got back from work, im exhausted. i need some sleep.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

Until you get some mods I would keep the racing to 0-60mph. Those lightings are running in the 13s on average.
    There a couple that show up every weekend at the track and with basic mods( chip, pully, exhaust) they run mid 8s in the 1/ 8 mile. That would be low 13s in the 1/4. Thats in S. Florida heat.

There even one with all the basics( 13psi pully, chip, exhaust) + gears, drag radial, and a 150 shot of NOS. He runs low 8s and high 7s in the 1/8 mile. We've had a few really good races. The last time we raced he beat me by a bumper in the 1/8 mile. Which he would have definately increased in a full 1/4.

I just need to catch him when his bottles empty.

I've been killed by 2 so far, so that is what I'm gauging my mods by (when I ge tthe better ones). Till then, I'll be happy killin mustangs, z-28's and hondas.

Originally posted by ellinopedo182
    all i know, college is fun, unless ur majoring in bio/pre-med and trying to get a 4.0
    i tried that for a semester.. and was like fuq this... changed to international business & political science.. computer science minor...

-mike
    mike@roadfly.com

Originally posted by ellinopedo182
    HOLY ****! what the hell was i smoking! i cant beleive i wrote all that. wow, see, thats what school does to you. when you study 20 hours in 3 days for a chemistry exam, complete an english writing assignment(essay), study for 2 math exams and 1 bio exam, you start to write stuff down that make no sense what so ever! i have no idea what i was trying to say there at all! trust me, thats not how i REALLY write! i have really good grammer, i just have no idea how i wrote that post. all i know, college is fun, unless ur majoring in bio/pre-med and trying to get a 4.0, then you start to write posts like me and have no idea what the **** youre talking about, then college sucks!

damn, its 2:30am, i just got back from work, im exhausted. i need some sleep.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.