I want to get my car on the dyno to see what numbers I can get with this cobb setup. I was thinking about going to Slowboy here in Pittsburgh. http://www.slowboyracing.com/dyno.htm . I am pretty sure that is a new dyno for them. I am def changing to stock BOV but:
1. Has anyone heard anything good/bad about Slowboy?
2. How can I prepare my car for dyno?
3. Will they let me run w/o axleback? Should I if they do?
4. Any recomendations about other dynos in this area?
5. Any misc tips I should know/ask them before making appointment?
02 WRX Cobb 2.5
Helix up and down
TurboXS RFL BOV
oil changed to Mobil 1 Synthetic about 1500 miles ago
tranny has exxon superflo
original spark plugs
I am pretty sure original air filter
Removed heat shield