Black STI on 60W to 605N????

This is a discussion on Black STI on 60W to 605N???? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Are you here??? What a crazy azz Mutha Effer in that Black Gay azz Jetta!!!! I want to Beat his ...

Black STI on 60W to 605N????

Are you here??? What a crazy azz Mutha Effer in that Black Gay azz Jetta!!!! I want to Beat his Azz with my Slugger!!!!! If you're here, your STI looked sweet with the Black Rims. I wish we could have pulled even a ran right, but that ***got kept moving in my way on purpose and was laughing!!! If only I wasn't on Probation Hope we can meet up some other time
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

"I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Quote Originally Posted by SRT THIS
    Are you here??? What a crazy azz Mutha Effer in that Black Gay azz Jetta!!!! I want to Beat his Azz with my Slugger!!!!! If you're here, your STI looked sweet with the Black Rims. I wish we could have pulled even a ran right, but that ***got kept moving in my way on purpose and was laughing!!! If only I wasn't on Probation Hope we can meet up some other time
    anyone who uses the word "***got" is probably more of a "***got" than the person they are referring too.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.