Have this ever happened?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Have this ever happened? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Have this ever happened to any of you guys. Where you were mining your own business going somewhere with your ...

Have this ever happened?

Have this ever happened to any of you guys. Where you were mining your own business going somewhere with your grandparents or someone old and you get hit up? And you know you can beat him, but you just cant because there is someone old sitting in your passenger seat?

This happened to me once when I took my grandmother home from my cousins house one night when a yellow srt-4 hit me up. The freeway was opened but yet he chose to stay along side with me. I couldnt hold myself together anymore so I downshifted and punched it. I got about a good 2 car lead and was traveling up to about 110 mph when my grandmother spoke out

"what are you doing?"
    and then i slowed down and

said, "oh nothing." and he passes me.

He slowed down next to me i turned on the inside light and gave him thumbs up and he noticed I had my grandmother next to me and i see him laughing and he took off.
    How about that for a race?
    BlueWRX-7

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You are a moron. You risk your grandmother's life?

Quote Originally Posted by Impr3zaGuy
    You are a moron. You risk your grandmother's life?
    Yeah.. i know.. I didnt really want to.. but i just got really tempted and annoyed by him and i just needed to shut him down just to get it off my chest. I knew what i did wrong. But the good thing is that nothing happened that night.
    BlueWRX-7

WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Stasis
    a yellow srt-4 hit me up
    what does that mean
    Last edited by WRX; 03-11-2005 at 07:44 PM.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

Quote Originally Posted by WRX
    what does that mean
    A yellow Dodge neon SRT4 (hit me up) = Dodge neon (wants to run).
    BlueWRX-7

Yeah I had that happen a few times. Most recently I was driving my grandma home when a civic pulled up beside me and would rev then jump forward then let back off and get beside me again, I was driving my good ol pos mirage. I just laughed and told my grandma "look at that shiat box, he has a big wing and a lot of chrome so he thinks he is a racer" and my grandma laughed as well while looking at the car.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

with yoru rx7 or wrx?? if wrx what kind of mods you got..i'm assuming your profile is old if it was with the wrx.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Haha

I had the same situation once. I had my grandmom in the car and an older 300ZX TT was playing around behind me; he would speed up and slow down following very close behind me. We got onto the on ramp for the hwy and I've been watching him for a while. I could tell he had lag right after his BOV goes off. Well as soon as I heard the BOV, I went WOT ... I pulled from 15-75mph as the speed limit is 65mph on the hwy. I had my 2002 WRX w/ Stage 2.5 at the time. I slowed down and the 300ZX TT finally pasted me like a fool doing 90mph+. My grandmom told me to slow down but I told her I was driving the speed limit and most people on the hwy were still passing me.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

Whats up with you guys having to drive old people around?

Humm

I wouldn't if I had a chance.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.