Lamborghini Murcielago Sighting
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Lamborghini Murcielago Sighting within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yesterday at Sears Point Raceway, BlueWRXwagon and I were waiting in the staging lanes and he tells me to look ...

I Support ClubWRX

Lamborghini Murcielago Sighting

Yesterday at Sears Point Raceway, BlueWRXwagon and I were waiting in the staging lanes and he tells me to look over to my left. He asks, is that a Murcielago? I said. HOLY $HIT. As you all know I am stoked on Lamborghini's. So here's a few pics. With more to come on my website very soon.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Was that RV running the 1/4 also?!?!?
    What would that run? a 25.512?

hehe

-Josh
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

That RV could probably run the 1/4 faster than I could, so I'm not gonna talk smack...that things probably packing about 50lbs of pure power....NAAAAAAAWWWWWWWSSSS!

sweet

if only my rex were as hardcore, its probably not even close to street legal though

Banned

Re: sweet

Originally posted by dccphs
    if only my rex were as hardcore, its probably not even close to street legal though
    hahaha, you hit the post topic, not the post reply and I know which post to its the lambo one

Banned
    You know whats weird, I saw those same rims on a old beat up monte carlo, makes you wonder huh.

that car is amazing....but can it get groceries or carry a dog
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Thumbs up

Wassup Kurlee,

Nice!!!! I bet that thing can move....

~joe

Say what you will about the styling, but that thing EATS THE DIABLO FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH, AND DINNER. It's GORGEOUS!!!

Magazine picks always suck compared to photographs in person.

"Hello, Satan, my soul is now for sale."

-Jim

gosh, I guess it may have been a recent run in, but somebody tell the driver to have the butler wash the car. Didja see the bug collection on the front pic???? sheesh.

Of course, that could just be what happens on a sub 12 second run (1/4) or a little "jaunt" to 200+.

nobody has hard #'s on except 3.6 (0-60). jeez, imagine what we could do with $250,000 in mods!!!!! we could WALK all over that BAT! yeah, so it's "still" a subie, but imagine the look on that owner's face!!!!

JOKING!

But, anyway nice sighting and thanks for the pics.

Roamin'

I Support ClubWRX
    I know where he collected all those bugs too. Between HWY 37 and HWY 101. On the way home on the same stretch of road, my windshield got completely covered with bug kamakaze's. And my brother sitting in the passenger seat got on in the eye because he had his window rolled down.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

Originally posted by KurleeDaddeeWRX
    I know where he collected all those bugs too. Between HWY 37 and HWY 101. On the way home on the same stretch of road, my windshield got completely covered with bug kamakaze's. And my brother sitting in the passenger seat got on in the eye because he had his window rolled down.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)
    Ouch. Tropical insects SUCK ASS. I will never live in Florida. The bugs are as big as my hand and make a HUGE WHACK AND DROOLY green mess at 75+mph. Ugh.

-Jim

yup

yeah.....i was in such a hurry to post a reply, i just started clicking buttons at random. lol

I saw one exactly like that driving here in Denver yesterday. I'm not a big fan of the mesh just under the tail lights, but you know...I'd still drive it.

He left about 3 car lengths between him and the car in front of him and the people behind it left about the same distance between them and the the lambo. Why doesn't anyone do that with the subie? Oh yeah because its about $220,000 cheaper.

I rolled down my window (in the rain) just to hear his engine.

Sweet pics! I couldn't help but notice that on that last pic your shadow was just on the bottom edge of the Lambo. You should be more careful about that kurlee, you don't want to scratch the paint!
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast